There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

2 hours ago, jonnystorm777 said:

Anyone is better than crooked Hillary! 

As frustratingly dumb as I find the whole "Drumpf" thing, I have to say it is a little dizzying to see real people use Trump's nicknames. They're literally 5th grade bully-caliber names, and the fact that he puts phrases like "Crooked Hillary" and "Lyin' Ted" in official press releases and speeches would theoretically, amongst a reasonably sane voting public, be enough to sink him. I mean, 12 years ago a candidate lost the public because he got too excited at a campaign stop.

16 minutes ago, AlexH. said:

As frustratingly dumb as I find the whole "Drumpf" thing, I have to say it is a little dizzying to see real people use Trump's nicknames. They're literally 5th grade bully-caliber names, and the fact that he puts phrases like "Crooked Hillary" and "Lyin' Ted" in official press releases and speeches would theoretically, amongst a reasonably sane voting public, be enough to sink him. I mean, 12 years ago a candidate lost the public because he got too excited at a campaign stop.

it doesn't help that hillary is crooked and ted cruz lies.

16 hours ago, AlexH. said:

Calm down, it was meant to be a joke. But Hillary Clinton does really suck! 

Oh man, this is savage:

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/03/hispanic-male-protesters-physically-assault-white-female-trump-supporter-wave-mexican-flag/

We may all have different political viewpoints, but assaulting someone because they have a different view is horrible. That goes for each side.

5 minutes ago, GalacticMelt said:

Oh man, this is savage:

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/03/hispanic-male-protesters-physically-assault-white-female-trump-supporter-wave-mexican-flag/

We may all have different political viewpoints, but assaulting someone because they have a different view is horrible. That goes for each side.

Ok, but lets be fair, you just quoted an article from Breitbart.  I'm going to go out on a limb and say there's probably more to this story.

2 minutes ago, nancy_raygun said:

Ok, but lets be fair, you just quoted an article from Breitbart.  I'm going to go out on a limb and say there's probably more to this story.

It was sent to me, I haven't followed-up with additional investigation. However, a bunch of dudes pelting a woman with crap and verbally assaulting her doesn't fly in my book, I don't care which side you're on. I hope these weren't Bernie supporters. He preaches peace and tolerance, and these actions were anything but. I know the Bernie folks in my camp (including myself) have open minds and are willing to have peaceful debates with folks. When you start throwing shit and setting fire to police cars and harassing women, that's way out of line. Who knows, maybe these folks were paid protestors, I have no idea.

1 minute ago, nancy_raygun said:

there's more. even ABC is covering it: http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/violence-breaks-trump-rally-san-jose-protesters-hurl/story?id=39576437

6 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

Now that I watch some of these ABC videos, it seems these "protestors" are nothing more than punks wanting to start trouble, and they feel this is a good reason to. How come those morons standing on cars, kicking in tail lights and pushing down women weren't arrested for vandalism and assault? This is embarrassing for our country, no matter who is running for President.