There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

11 hours ago, WAXXX said:

lastly, "social" issues or "progressive" issues aren't controlled by the president, climate change policy isn't controlled by the president, and every developed country in the world has a policy against illegal immigration. people naively over-attribute powers to the office of president and need to pay better attention to who they are (or aren't) voting into local, state, and federal positions.

QFTMFT

I like this, "I'm gonna support a candidate who won't interfere with the quality of other people's lives," like Obama isn't still drone bombing the fuck out of innocent families/children. Hillary will continue these horrific affairs. It's very upsetting people can't look past their own determination to be on the "good" team and realize that supporting her makes you more of a monster than a hero.

4 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

QFTMFT

I like this, "I'm gonna support a candidate who won't interfere with the quality of other people's lives," like Obama isn't still drone bombing the fuck out of innocent families/children. Hillary will continue these horrific affairs. It's very upsetting people can't look past their own determination to be on the "good" team and realize that supporting her makes you more of a monster than a hero.

It's because none of that effects them.  Keep your people placated at home in order to do whateverthefuckyouwant abroad.

3 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

I'd totally donate to Hillary again if I could get a "monster card" to go with my woman card

21 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

on the plus side, if you donate to hillary then you actually get her attention and can buy influence. the downside is that influence starts at $225,000.

I tried to get a State Dept visit, but all my $3 got me was a woman card and some Anthony Weiner dick pics #ThanksHuma

About that Gary loses it video, do not miss:  

"it just is" 

"ahhh technically, yes."  Classic stuff right there.  

This guy needs to get in the game and should just come out and say that he will, is his first hour in office, issue an executive order that will legalize everyone living here.  Then we will have a real 3-way contest based almost entirely on immigration. Finish the issue once and for all.  Do we want border enforcement or not.  

Edited by mac1

On paper a taco over saturation sounds like a great idea, but the quality would suffer.

Compare it to the vinyl bubble. A lot more releases are readily available now more so than a decade ago, but the majority of those releases are tasteless mainstream turds you'd never get involved with.

Keep tacos DIY!

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

To be fair he's trying to appeal to the Latino community, something Trump has never done and Hillary is doing extremely poorly (Bernie blew it too). As a Libertarian I'm pretty disappointed he's getting this fired up over something so mundane and hyper PC, but I see why he is. Just wish he'd get this pissed off over the war and stop using terms like "interventionist." Just call that shit WAR and be unapologetic with your stance on it.

As much as I want Gary Johnson to be Ron Paul it's not going to happen. He's using a different tactic to get in the debates and it's not necessarily failing.

2 hours ago, mac1 said:

About that Gary loses it video, do not miss:  

"it just is" 

"ahhh technically, yes."  Classic stuff right there.  

This guy needs to get in the game and should just come out and say that he will, is his first hour in office, issue an executive order that will legalize everyone living here.  Then we will have a real 3-way contest based almost entirely on immigration. Finish the issue once and for all.  Do we want border enforcement or not.  

it depends on what the meaning of is, is. 

Edited by FlippingOut

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are in a bar. Donald leans over, and With A smile on his face, says, "The media is really tearing you apart for That Scandal."
 Hillary: "You mean my lying about Benghazi?"
 Trump: "No, the other one."
 Hillary: "You mean the massive voter fraud?"
 Hillary: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?"
 Hillary: "Using my secret private server with classified material to Hide my Activities?"
 Hillary: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything Else?"
 Hillary: "Using the Clinton Foundation as a cover for tax evasion, Hiring Cronies, And taking bribes from foreign countries?
 Hillary: "You mean the drones being operated in our own country without The Benefit of the law?"
 Hillary: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million, and right afterward it Declared Bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?"
 Hillary: "You mean arming the Muslim Brotherhood and hiring them in the White House?"
 Hillary: "Whitewater, Watergate committee, Vince Foster, commodity Deals?"
 Trump: "No the other one:"
 Hillary: "The funding of neoNazis in the Ukraine that led to the toppling of the democratically elected president and to the biggest crisis that country has had since WWII ?"
 Hillary: "Turning Libya into chaos?"
 Hillary: "Being the mastermind of the so-called “Arab Spring” that only brought chaos, death and destruction to the Middle East and North Africa ?
 Hillary: "Leaving four Americans to die in Benghazi and go to sleep?
 Hillary: "Trashing Mubarak, one of our few Muslim friends?"
 Hillary: "Encouraging and supporting the murders of Palestinians and the destruction of their homes, towns and villages by Israel ?"
 Hillary: "The funding and arming of terrorists in Syria, the destruction and destabilization of that nation, giving the order to our lapdogs in Turkey and Saudi Arabia to give sarin gas to the "moderate" terrorists in Syria that they eventually used on civilians, and framed Assad, and had it not been for the Russians and Putin, we would have used that as a pretext to invade Syria, put a puppet in power, steal their natural resources, and leave that country in total chaos, just like we did with Libya?
 Hillary: "The creation of the biggest refugees crisis since WWII
 Hillary: "Leaving Iraq in chaos? "
 Hillary: "The DOJ spying on the press?"
 Hillary: "You mean HHS Secretary Sibelius shaking down health insurance Executives?"
 Hillary: "Giving our cronies in SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3 Months Later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?"
 Hillary: "The NSA monitoring citizens' ?"
 Hillary: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General Investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"
 Hillary: "Me, The IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?"
 Hillary: "Threats to all of Bill's former mistresses to keep them quiet"
 Hillary: "I give up! ... Oh wait, I think I've got it! When I stole the White House furniture, silverware, when Bill left Office?"
 Trump: "THAT'S IT! I almost forgot about that one".

Credit: Mark Tremblay

32 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are in a bar. Donald leans over, and With A smile on his face, says, "The media is really tearing you apart for That Scandal."
 Hillary: "Using my secret private server with classified material to Hide my Activities?"
 Hillary: "Using the Clinton Foundation as a cover for tax evasion, Hiring Cronies, And taking bribes from foreign countries?
 Hillary: "You mean the drones being operated in our own country without The Benefit of the law?"
 Hillary: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million, and right afterward it Declared Bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?"
 Hillary: "You mean arming the Muslim Brotherhood and hiring them in the White House?"
 Hillary: "The funding of neoNazis in the Ukraine that led to the toppling of the democratically elected president and to the biggest crisis that country has had since WWII ?"
 Hillary: "Being the mastermind of the so-called “Arab Spring” that only brought chaos, death and destruction to the Middle East and North Africa ?
 Hillary: "Encouraging and supporting the murders of Palestinians and the destruction of their homes, towns and villages by Israel ?"
 Hillary: "The funding and arming of terrorists in Syria, the destruction and destabilization of that nation, giving the order to our lapdogs in Turkey and Saudi Arabia to give sarin gas to the "moderate" terrorists in Syria that they eventually used on civilians, and framed Assad, and had it not been for the Russians and Putin, we would have used that as a pretext to invade Syria, put a puppet in power, steal their natural resources, and leave that country in total chaos, just like we did with Libya?
 Hillary: "You mean HHS Secretary Sibelius shaking down health insurance Executives?"
 Hillary: "Giving our cronies in SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3 Months Later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?"
 Hillary: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General Investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"
 Hillary: "I give up! ... Oh wait, I think I've got it! When I stole the White House furniture, silverware, when Bill left Office?"

But bro, you don't get it.......Hillary is "Progressive" dude - She'll fight for LGBTQ rights......

2 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Either way, this is going to be a long couple of years.  Our options are 4 years of Trump proving himself a doofus or 8 years of really unfunny Clinton jokes.  I'll give it to you guys, though, you got me on a fence.  Because I don't know which one is worst.