There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

17 minutes ago, nancy_raygun said:

Either way, this is going to be a long couple of years.  Our options are 4 years of Trump proving himself a doofus or 8 years of really unfunny Clinton jokes.  I'll give it to you guys, though, you got me on a fence.  Because I don't know which one is worst.

it's going to be 8 very long horrible years of hillary clinton starting wars with other countries over alleged hacks with internet censorship full throttle. or 8 years of american prosperity with the same rights all americans enjoy today and really funny trump jokes.

43 minutes ago, nancy_raygun said:

Either way, this is going to be a long couple of years.  Our options are 4 years of Trump proving himself a doofus or 8 years of really unfunny Clinton jokes.  I'll give it to you guys, though, you got me on a fence.  Because I don't know which one is worst.

Vote for Gary Johnson, sleep with a clean conscious ;)

31 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

it's going to be 8 very long horrible years of hillary clinton starting wars with other countries over alleged hacks with internet censorship full throttle. or 8 years of american prosperity with the same rights all americans enjoy today and really funny trump jokes.

If someone wanted "4 more years" of an ~Obama-like presidency, are you saying/implying that they should vote for Trump (or at least prefer Trump over Hillary)?  If so, that argument is new to me...

I'll admit I'm assuming that we're currently experiencing a period of "American prosperity with the same rights all Americans enjoy today", so perhaps that is what is causing my confusion.

4 hours ago, harryq said:

If someone wanted "4 more years" of an ~Obama-like presidency, are you saying/implying that they should vote for Trump (or at least prefer Trump over Hillary)?  If so, that argument is new to me...

I'll admit I'm assuming that we're currently experiencing a period of "American prosperity with the same rights all Americans enjoy today", so perhaps that is what is causing my confusion.

your assumptions are dead wrong. anyone who wants 4 more years of an obama-like presidency is ignorant or dumb (with a higher probability of being poor).

Edited by WAXXX

On 9/2/2016 at 8:01 PM, WAXXX said:

your assumptions are dead wrong. anyone who wants 4 more years of an obama-like presidency is ignorant or dumb (with a higher probability of being poor).

Using the same source as you, it looks like Obama beat Romney by 13 points among postgraduates, and Gallup says he has a 62% approval rating by postgraduates and a sub-50% approval rating by people with less than a college degree.  That's not to say that people with MDs and PhDs can't be ignorant or dumb (nor am I saying that the less educated are ignorant and/or dumb), I'm just not sure what evidence you have to support your claim.

On a side note, Obama has had paltry approval ratings from those who attend church weekly, but I'm not sure if that's a good predictor for the ignorance level of his supporters or critics... I mean, a lot of people are saying things -- I've read stories -- but I don't know.  I'm just throwing it out there.

7 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I had a long lost about everything, but gave up. I just want to say "Fuck Gary Johnson"

Why exactly? I'd love to see this list about everything..? Nevermind. I just remembered that you hate capitalism.

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

I do hate capitalism. But also, fuck Gary Johnson. One of my biggest problems with libertarianism is that their progressive social stances are just a byproduct of their "No government involvement ever. Don't tread on me" bullshit. Like...oversimplified example: Johnson supports abortion as a woman's choice. Dope. But he also believes birth control shouldn't be covered by health insurance. Nope.

Pure unregulated capitalism is fucking evil. So is pure unchecked communism. Neither is sustainable.  I'm not saying Clinton is the answer. I am not a Clinton supporter. I'm a "I'd rather a literal pile of shit be president than Trump" supporter. But Johnson is the polar opposite of a lot of things I believe. Jill Stein is fucking awful. Sanders is backing Clinton. I'm shit out of luck this election. I can't vote for Obama again, so my "literal pile of shit" is Clinton. I've focused my "giving a shit" down ballot. I'm sure that's what's Clinton is counting on, but it's not like any of the fucked up shit Hilary has been involved would be any different under Trump. Does anyone think Trump is going to stop drone strikes? Get us out of the middle east?

23 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I do hate capitalism. But also, fuck Gary Johnson. One of my biggest problems with libertarianism is that their progressive social stances are just a byproduct of their "No government involvement ever. Don't tread on me" bullshit. Like...oversimplified example: Johnson supports abortion as a woman's choice. Dope. But he also believes birth control shouldn't be covered by health insurance. Nope.

Pure unregulated capitalism is fucking evil. So is pure unchecked communism. Neither is sustainable.  I'm not saying Clinton is the answer. I am not a Clinton supporter. I'm a "I'd rather a literal pile of shit be president than Trump" supporter. But Johnson is the polar opposite of a lot of things I believe. Jill Stein is fucking awful. Sanders is backing Clinton. I'm shit out of luck this election. I can't vote for Obama again, so my "literal pile of shit" is Clinton. I've focused my "giving a shit" down ballot. I'm sure that's what's Clinton is counting on, but it's not like any of the fucked up shit Hilary has been involved would be any different under Trump. Does anyone think Trump is going to stop drone strikes? Get us out of the middle east?

Nope, but you know who is really against that shit and would do his best to stop it and get us out... :P:huh:

Ok, so Gary Johnson gets in there and maybe the government stops paying for birth control, but doesn't infringe on anyone's right to use it or have an abortion if it fails. But...then maybe we stop murdering thousands of people in other countries too.

Seems like the continued murder of thousands of people is totally worth it though as long as we continue getting free condoms. :blink:

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

9 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Ok, so Gary Johnson gets in there and maybe the government stops paying for birth control, but doesn't infringe on anyone's right to use it or have an abortion if it fails.

Hang on a goddamn second, are you saying that people who morally oppose abortion/birth control shouldn't be forced to fund it and that people should be responsible for themselves and the choices they make?!

11 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I had a long lost about everything, but gave up. I just want to say "Fuck Gary Johnson"

Fuck Jill Stein even more. But still, fuck Gary Johnson.

I'm uneducated on Jill Stein, I read her platform and I agreed with some of it, but some of it was too leftist for me even. Why is she so awful?

2 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Hang on a goddamn second, are you saying that people who morally oppose abortion/birth control shouldn't be forced to fund it and that people should be responsible for themselves and the choices they make?!

If you morally oppose any form of birth control you should be have to pay extra taxes for being a toxic backwards piece of shit.

At this point I'm certain you're just trying to one-up each nonsensical and irrational statement you make with every post.

Good thing for you is that Hillary will probably take this election anyways, so your hyper biased attitude, love for war/taxes, and noble acts of bullying people online in the name of "equality" can carry on for another 4 years. Congratulations, maybe some day my shitty attitude will be considered bravery too.

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

If you morally oppose any form of birth control you should be have to pay extra taxes for being a toxic backwards piece of shit.

It's this kind of shit that drives me crazy!

I'm not morally opposed to birth control in any form, but the fact that you think someone is a piece of shit for having any belief different than yours really comes off as bigoted. I'm sure you don't see it that way, but it is.

You're not as tolerant as you think you are. You're just on the other side of the spectrum from someone coming in here spouting hate for any other group. You still espouse hate and advocate violence toward your fellow humans, but god forbid if anyone came in here saying the kind of shit you say about any minority group... you'd flip the fuck out. I don't care if it's hyperbole (but is it really hyperbole if everything you say is ridiculously overblown? At that point it's just your normal tone.) it's ridiculous. What you're saying is no better than Trump going out and saying that all Mexicans are criminals.

If we're talking about toxic human beings...you've been the poster child for that in this thread. Emphasis on child.

41 minutes ago, rds said:

If you really think about it...the people calling for equality and racial sensitivity are the *real* racists and bigots.  They bully us with insults because we don't bow down to their PC liberal SJW vagenda. 

Dude, these John Oliver-wannabe posts are not funny. I wish the smug/smarmy liberal humor would die off.