There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

40 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

on the flip side, will smith, a vocal anti-trumper, believes that Xenu was the dictator of the "Galactic Confederacy" who 75 million years ago brought billions of his people to Earth (then known as "Teegeeack") in DC-8-like spacecraft, stacked them around volcanoes, and killed them with hydrogen bombs. 

Uhhh dude, I don't think you want to be seeking out the craziest supporters from each side when you're defending a guy endorsed by David Duke, Phyllis Schlafly, Ann Coulter, Sarah Palin, Joe Arpaio, Dennis Rodman, Kirstie Alley (a Scientologist!!), Stephen Baldwin, Tila Tequila, Gary Busey, The Nuge, Duck Dynasty Guy, Pharma Bro & 4chan.

1 minute ago, AlexH. said:

Uhhh dude, I don't think you want to be seeking out the craziest supporters from each side when you're defending a guy endorsed by David Duke, Phyllis Schlafly, Ann Coulter, Sarah Palin, Joe Arpaio, Dennis Rodman, Kirstie Alley (a Scientologist!!), Stephen Baldwin, Tila Tequila, Gary Busey, The Nuge, Duck Dynasty Guy, Pharma Bro & 4chan.

this is america (for now). i'll do what i want.

back on topic of people believing asinine conspiracy theories...

the washington post is lending legitimacy to the ridiculous notion that hillary clinton may have been poisoned by vladimir putin. god help us all.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/12/the-man-who-discovered-cte-thinks-hillary-clinton-may-have-been-poisoned/

22 hours ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

leave it to Tila to bring out Dave.  Its like Beatlejuice three times.

party on, Dave.

Yeah man. I've been busy as hell with a movie in theaters and my dream project in contracts. Add on that I had significant hip surgery and I couldn't get to the second floor to my record player and well, this place didn't make a ton of sense.  I see there are some new Blink 182 represses so really this place is like a time warp where very little has changed and carried on without my dour attitude just fine. 

I actually rent an office to one of a certain Toupee wearing candidates PR people. Pretty high up in that structure. At first I laughed about it. Now I just wait to corner him. A couple weeks ago I walked in and just said "What the FUCK! Steve Bannon? You going to launch some alt-right news network? Shit, man, donuts are only for democrats and independents from now on." Now, I love the guy, I don't get why anyone would put their talents in with that Basket but he did ask me later on if he could have a donut instead of just taking one. I laughed so hard. Yes, I let him have one. 

2 hours ago, jerseydave77 said:

Yeah man. I've been busy as hell with a movie in theaters and my dream project in contracts. Add on that I had significant hip surgery and I couldn't get to the second floor to my record player and well, this place didn't make a ton of sense.  I see there are some new Blink 182 represses so really this place is like a time warp where very little has changed and carried on without my dour attitude just fine. 

I actually rent an office to one of a certain Toupee wearing candidates PR people. Pretty high up in that structure. At first I laughed about it. Now I just wait to corner him. A couple weeks ago I walked in and just said "What the FUCK! Steve Bannon? You going to launch some alt-right news network? Shit, man, donuts are only for democrats and independents from now on." Now, I love the guy, I don't get why anyone would put their talents in with that Basket but he did ask me later on if he could have a donut instead of just taking one. I laughed so hard. Yes, I let him have one. 

thats awesome about the movies and the donut.  sorry about your hip man, glad you're on the mend, been weird on here without seeing you pop up in random threads.