There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

Oh now all of a sudden you guys on the left give a fuck about the deficit hahaha. 

Literally all you guys do is say obvious shit like, "sexual assault is bad," and are super proud of yourselves about it. You're not fucking brave for taking a hard stance on something all of us agree on hahaha.

This is interesting. Billy Bush, who in his professional role as an entertainment reporter has limited impact on our country is on the verge of losing his job because he didn't act responsibly. Donald Trump, who if he is elected president, has the potential to cause irreparable harm to our country is still carrying the endorsement of a major political party.

Like it's a HUGE waste of money to pursue an actual criminal, as if the goverment doesn't blow insane amounts of money on frivolous shit already that produces 0 results. 

This is that same type of bullshit argument people make against Libertarianism, "Well if you don't want to pay taxes don't go to public parks or send your kids public school," that argument might hold water if I didn't already fucking chip in on this stuff! Making it sound like I got a choice to opt out but didn't, yeesh.

1 hour ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Oh now all of a sudden you guys on the left give a fuck about the deficit hahaha. 

Literally all you guys do is say obvious shit like, "sexual assault is bad," and are super proud of yourselves about it. You're not fucking brave for taking a hard stance on something all of us agree on hahaha.

Uhh...not everyone in this country agrees AND THATS THE FUCKING PROBLEM. That's why we have to say it 

3 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

you dont know me, at all, so go back to whatever dungeon you reside in.

4 hours ago, abovetheearth said:

Billy Bush, who in his professional role as an entertainment reporter has limited impact on our country is on the verge of losing his job because he didn't act responsibly.

false. billy bush is suspended because NBC and their parent company comcast are totally in the tank for hillary clinton.

the left raises taxes and the deficit has shrunk for the first time since the Clinton administration during the last 8 years, why don't they care? The question is when has the right contributed to lowering the deficit? In Kansas they just elected a guy who ran on the platform of lowering taxes, they went through with his plan and now they have no money for anything and they are trying to recall him. It's like what the hell did you think was going to happen? He ran on that platform!

1 hour ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

you dont know me, at all, so go back to whatever dungeon you reside in.

Don't flatter yourself. Bullshit phony ass peace keepers who only pretend to give a fuck about anyone else besides themselves and the fake image they cultivate on the internet  are a dime a dozen online. I assure you don't want to know anything about you at all.

22 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Don't flatter yourself. Bullshit phony ass peace keepers who only pretend to give a fuck about anyone else besides themselves and the fake image they cultivate on the internet  are a dime a dozen online. I assure you don't want to know anything about you at all.

Quoting since you delete your posts in here. Thankfully you ignore/block me.

He really doesn't like internet posers. It's really like #1 on his list.

It seems like there is some deeper baggage in play with some of those replies.  Sometimes I'll read things here that I think are dumb or wrong but I don't think I'd ever just let my eyes glaze over and launch into a profane monologue about how everyone is fake and insincere and doesn't really care.  That's something I'd be more likely to shout at my dad in a weird anxiety dream just before I lunge at him.

(I have baggage and issues with my dad lol)

Edited by rds

I finaly got around to registering tovote this year. First time ever and I am going for TRUMP all the way these crazy left wing Obama loving pussy dirtbags are just looking for free handouts form the government. I beleieve in working for my money.  I wouldn't say delivering pizzas is hard work, but its something until I can move up in the company. And who cares what Donald Trump has said 10 years ago. I pet he really didn't grab anyones pussy, he was just talking locker room talk. I also read somewhere that bill clinton has assaulted women and a lot of them. F him and his nasty bag of bones wife. anyway that's my two cents on the matter.  peace

2 hours ago, GatorPrideSONNN said:

I finaly got around to registering tovote this year. First time ever and I am going for TRUMP all the way these crazy left wing Obama loving pussy dirtbags are just looking for free handouts form the government. I beleieve in working for my money.  I wouldn't say delivering pizzas is hard work, but its something until I can move up in the company. And who cares what Donald Trump has said 10 years ago. I pet he really didn't grab anyones pussy, he was just talking locker room talk. I also read somewhere that bill clinton has assaulted women and a lot of them. F him and his nasty bag of bones wife. anyway that's my two cents on the matter.  peace

It was almost believable that this wasn't a troll account until now

8 minutes ago, rds said:

Could have used a comedically brilliant sign-off but, hey, we can't all be HILARIOUS like me.

*gasp* you didn't do it this time!

The Democrats have somehow twisted the the media into becoming the fourth branch of government. They are working for the White House whether they realize it or not. They are selling a message that America is racist, poor, and controlled by evil old white men who keep all the money. Democrats are the party of unity, and republicans are the party of rich white racists. I'm sorry, but that is just not true. It's a disgusting lie actually. Of course there are bad people out there with awful beliefs, but they don't represent any large portion of America. 

According to HRC Saudi Arabia and Qatar are funding ISIS and other radical Sunni groups. They also donate tens of millions of dollars to Clinton's foundation. That is pretty scary to think about. It's not impossible to think the Clinton's are being influenced by the same people who are influencing the destruction of Western Civilization. Maybe she will blame Thomas Jefferson for this one. 

On 10/10/2016 at 3:55 PM, Shitty Rambo said:

what the fuck are you even talking about?  sometimes when you post on here all I see is

MTM2NjQ0OTUyMjY5NzkyODY1.jpg

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I voted for Gore, Kerry, Obama twice and Sanders in the Primary. Debbie Wasserman whatever called the election for Hillary the day before the CA primary was held. I still went anyway even though she essentially made my vote useless. I was so happy when she resigned in disgrace. I can't wait to see the new chairwomen go down in flames for feeding debate questions to Hillary in advance. Will her best friends at CNN even question her about it? Doubtful, any investigation could expose them for being involved. The Democratic party I believed in back in my 20s was a terrible lie. After reading these emails I will never vote for a Democrat with any ties to the Clinton's or their agenda.