There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

On the day of the primaries a woman in a parking lot saw my "Fuck Donald Trump" sticker and came up to me SCREAMING about how he's the only one who wants to "keep out the Muslims who are going to cut the heads off Christian women and children"

On the day of the primaries a woman in a parking lot saw my "Fuck Donald Trump" sticker and came up to me SCREAMING about how he's the only one who wants to "keep out the Muslims who are going to cut the heads off Christian women and children"

Wow.  That guy threatened viewers with jail time unless they only watch CNN...in broad daylight on TV.  And no media is covering it.  Of course.  They'd rather tear down Trump for stuff he didn't do that he and a growing list of women said he did than even talk about Hillary's emails.  That is the very definition of bias and bigotry.

On 10/14/2016 at 2:07 PM, abovetheearth said:

All politicians flip flop and certainly change their tone to appease the masses, but man. His stances on some MASSIVE issues have flip flopped. 

How can you 'exaggerate' on your own policies of why you're running?

you can't exaggerate a policy position when it's spelled out publicly on your official website. trump has always been 100% on his big ideas: secure border, legal > illegal immigration, and america first. you rattled off non-policies and revisions on some of the specifics of other policy ideas. bernie sanders had diarrhea of the mouth, and there's nothing inherently wrong with that when you consistently rattle off truth bombs.

On 10/14/2016 at 2:21 PM, jerseydave77 said:

I remember in 2004 a bunch of folks saying "I am voting for Bush because I know what I'm getting". Well, we knew we had a President that sent to war in an unprecendent manner but we reelected him anyway. Then he tanked the economy and folks want to pretend like it was a surprise. We knew he was an idiot. Well, we know who Trump is too. He's a sexist, xenophobe who himself chose to have his own products manufactured in China and imported the steel for his buildings. He's never felt like a stakeholder in America - just in Trump. If that means making a few more bucks so be it. Is that his right, sure, of course. I'm a capitalist but I also believe that the President has to care about America more than themselves and he has never done shit for anyone other than himself. Plus four years of Trump Jr or Eric Trump is a pox on this world that no one should suffer. 

trump is objectively not an idiot. he's a high-IQ billionaire real estate mogul. your comparison is weak. trump doesn't have the cozy saudi arabian money connections that the bushes and clintons have. your knowledge of trump's business dealings is laughable at best. the man owns over 500 companies and operates with thousands of subcontractors and subsidiaries. the majority of all his former/current employees and business associates consistently back trump and speak to his character. trump is working harder now than any candidate in the race. he's doing rallies or meeting with communities almost every day and is sometime visiting two states in one day. his work ethic alone (while hillary simply disappears for days on end) is proof of his commitment to the american people. his sons aren't running for president. christ, it sounds like you are reading a trump biography from huffington post.

For those arguing about Clinton escalating war with Russia, please read her first speech to Goldman. I had to search Wikileaks myself to find it. She talks openly about getting involved in Syria. Assad and Russia are no joke. They will not back down under any circumstances. She makes this very clear. The US got involved for humanitarian and political reasons. One banker flat out asked her if she thinks it would be smart to align with Russia to stabilize the region once and for all. She barely responded. They don't understand the gravity of the situation they have gotten themselves into over there. Making Iran a powerful country and giving them a path to nuclear weapons was a terrible idea. She admitted in this speech that they will develop the nuclear weapons within a few years no matter what we do and that other countries, like Egypt, will quickly follow. I'm not saying Trump has the answers here, but if she is stupid enough to provoke Russia through Assad, they are not going to just sit there and let it go. 

11 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

hopefully Assange was extradited to Sweden for his rape charges 

alleged rape charges. by all means, let the case proceed. however, let's not forget that many want assange dead. hillary is on the record "joking" about having a drone take him out. his lawyer was found dead in august this year after being struck by a train. a week later an intruder tried to break into the ecuadorian embassy where assange is staying. today, a state actor was responsible for cutting his internet connection. 

21 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

DNC and clinton campaign pay mentally ill and homeless people to incite violence at trump events. 

scripted, staged, and bought off - just like hillary.

She has taken this way farther than she should have. It is scary to think about this administration being in control.  They are pure evil.

4 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Yeah that guys has never been known to edit things into lies at all....

But hey a Republican HQ got burnt down and then they admitted they had illegal ballets being stored there.

Who is rigging what again?

did you watch it? scott foval, robert creamer, and aaron black implicate themselves on video.

foval was just fired because of it. it's illegal.

remember this?

it's the protest that was staged by scott foval, robert creamer, and aaron black. paid for by DNC and the clinton campaign. illegal. and fake.

the entire propaganda narrative that trump supporters are violent. fake. people were literally being paid to get trump supporters to attack them.

Edited by WAXXX