There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

Pence is Cheney 2.0 for sure. The poster child for failing upwards is not going to know how to actually do the job *at all*, so he's definitely going to delegate anything thats's hard or unglamorous to whoever is willing to do it. Pence is willing to put in the sweat on the front end in order to criminalize abortion, round up the gays, and gut every single environmental and worker protection agency.

3 minutes ago, thefavoriteplay said:

Talking about ....one....idiot here, are you applying to all Trump supporters? 

Well, here's a partial summary of day one:

https://medium.com/@seanokane/day-1-in-trumps-america-9e4d58381001#.m7uhx3qu7

This is not about "all Trump supporters", it's about one of the central themes of Trump's campaign now bearing fruit. I know a lot of Trump supporters had other reasons for voting for him, or were simply willing to overlook his faults, but a guy who singles out protesters from the podium and explicitly encourages violence, leads chants to "build a wall", states that a judge with Mexican lineage can't be fair to him, repeatedly proposes registration for selected demographics, feels entitled to women's bodies due to his status... blah blah blah, but the point is that people who hold these ideologies now feel empowered to act on them - they saw Trump get gently chided by the mainstream press, #trigger the liberal outrage machine, and cruise into the presidency unscathed! Why should any racist, misogynist or xenophobe hold back when there are clearly no consequences?

Heres a nice video of a group of Hillary supports beating up an old man Trump supporter! Very classy, i knew they were violent, but this is taking it way too far! 

http://www.dailywire.com/news/10664/video-trump-voter-dragged-his-car-and-beaten-gang-chase-stephens

Heres a nice video of a group of Hillary supports beating up an old man Trump supporter! Very classy, i knew they were violent, but this is taking it way too far! 

http://www.dailywire.com/news/10664/video-trump-voter-dragged-his-car-and-beaten-gang-chase-stephens

5 minutes ago, AlexH. said:

Pence is Cheney 2.0 for sure. The poster child for failing upwards is not going to know how to actually do the job *at all*, so he's definitely going to delegate anything thats's hard or unglamorous to whoever is willing to do it. Pence is willing to put in the sweat on the front end in order to criminalize abortion, round up the gays, and gut every single environmental and worker protection agency.

Well, here's a partial summary of day one:

https://medium.com/@seanokane/day-1-in-trumps-america-9e4d58381001#.m7uhx3qu7

This is not about "all Trump supporters", it's about one of the central themes of Trump's campaign now bearing fruit. I know a lot of Trump supporters had other reasons for voting for him, or were simply willing to overlook his faults, but a guy who singles out protesters from the podium and explicitly encourages violence, leads chants to "build a wall", states that a judge with Mexican lineage can't be fair to him, repeatedly proposes registration for selected demographics, feels entitled to women's bodies due to his status... blah blah blah, but the point is that people who hold these ideologies now feel empowered to act on them - they saw Trump get gently chided by the mainstream press, #trigger the liberal outrage machine, and cruise into the presidency unscathed! Why should any racist, misogynist or xenophobe hold back when there are clearly no consequences?

The negative trump supporters are an extreme minority, albeit a vocal one. There are violent anti-trump protests that have gone on and continue to go on, do they represent all Hillary supporters? There's video of the black thugs ganging up on the white guy and screaming " thats what you get for voting for trump." People playing knockout games. Trump did not get elected because of "white/mysoginyst/homophobe/islamophobe/white privilege/bigotry." Trump won because internet culture, mass media and entertainment has been going after "normies" for the last couple of years, and we have been told we are some random type of "evil bigot" if we don't share the same opinions of certain minorities.  SJW culture got Trump elected along with other factors. Some can say this started with Gamergate. 

2 minutes ago, thefavoriteplay said:

The negative trump supporters are an extreme minority, albeit a vocal one. There are violent anti-trump protests that have gone on and continue to go on, do they represent all Hillary supporters? There's video of the black thugs ganging up on the white guy and screaming " thats what you get for voting for trump." People playing knockout games. Trump did not get elected because of "white/mysoginyst/homophobe/islamophobe/white privilege/bigotry." Trump won because internet culture, mass media and entertainment has been going after "normies" for the last couple of years, and we have been told we are some random type of "evil bigot" if we don't share the same opinions of certain minorities.  SJW culture got Trump elected along with other factors. Some can say this started with Gamergate. 

Fuckin LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Trump's surge in support was from rural whites over 30. Ask any adult 40 miles outside of any city how big a factor fucking GAMERGATE figured into their decision without your face getting hot.

Just now, AlexH. said:

Trump's surge in support was from rural whites over 30. Ask any adult 40 miles outside of any city how big a factor fucking GAMERGATE figured into their decision without your face getting hot.

I'm not saying gamergate got trump elected, duh. I'm saying massive SJW culture came out of that and the backlash to it.

....Which let to anti-SJW culture

3 minutes ago, thefavoriteplay said:

I'm not saying gamergate got trump elected, duh. I'm saying massive SJW culture came out of that and the backlash to it.

Does anyone else just get a weird icky feeling when hearing someone seriously use the term 'SJW'.  It's just so stupid.

29 minutes ago, jonnystorm777 said:

Police investigation concluded this was the result of a traffic incident and wasn't politically motivated.

1 minute ago, thefavoriteplay said:

You passed over my whole point that media/entertainment culture was against "White males" and now the media diminishes the voters to "rural white/uneducated" voters

That's why there are no good shows with quality roles for white men. Sad!

Rural white voters are the Republicans' base. Have you ever seen an electoral map? They also tend to be less educated.

10 minutes ago, nancy_raygun said:

Does anyone else just get a weird icky feeling when hearing someone seriously use the term 'SJW'.  It's just so stupid.

Police investigation concluded this was the result of a traffic incident and wasn't politically motivated.

It's a result of thugs! They were mentioning him voting for Trump in the video, while beating him. These Hillary supporters are really out of hand and violent. Scary! 

6 minutes ago, jonnystorm777 said:

Thank you for providing this link, it led me to this story which is the bedwettingest thing I've ever read: http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/28/snopes-caught-lying-about-lack-of-american-flags-at-democratic-convention/

46 minutes ago, Mars said:

A great segment from MSNBC that discusses Trump's victory/Hillary's loss - 45 minutes, but definitely worth it:

http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/michael-moore-joins-wide-ranging-election-talk-806604867876

damn, seriously, that is really good.

All I know is that these protests (riots) against Trump, at least in Portland, are ridiculous. "We don't like who got elected so we're going to smash a bunch of windshields at a car lot!" "We don't like Trump so we're going to block public transit, making the hardworking, poor people of Portland late for their jobs so they get fired."

How are these things helping any cause beyond causing mayhem?

1 hour ago, AlexH. said:

that's not true - even CNN posted an article reporting that Trump won across several races and age groups. 

Edited by FlippingOut

21 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

All I know is that these protests (riots) against Trump, at least in Portland, are ridiculous. "We don't like who got elected so we're going to smash a bunch of windshields at a car lot!" "We don't like Trump so we're going to block public transit, making the hardworking, poor people of Portland late for their jobs so they get fired."

How are these things helping any cause beyond causing mayhem?

Dumbest protests ever. Protest things you can change. What do they want to happen? A non-democratic election? It's crybaby behavior. Sometimes you lose and you just have to man up and deal with it. That's what adults do.

3 minutes ago, thebiglebowski said:

Dumbest protests ever. Protest things you can change. What do they want to happen? A non-democratic election? It's crybaby behavior. Sometimes you lose and you just have to man up and deal with it. That's what adults do.

I would love to see what the media and general reaction would be like if this happened after Obama got elected - Oh wait about 1% of this happened when Obama got elected and it was because we're racist but also elected a black president. 

Edited by FlippingOut

2 minutes ago, FlippingOut said:

that's not true - even CNN posted an article reporting that Trump won across several races and age groups. 

Yep

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/how-voters-who-heavily-supported-obama-switched-over-to-trump/2016/11/10/65019658-a77a-11e6-ba59-a7d93165c6d4_story.html