There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

Is Trump seriously trolling?  Told his supporters who are attacking minorities to stop, not planning on appointing a judge to repeal same sex marriage (not like that's how it works) not really interested in assigning a special prosecutor to investigate hillary, might ask comey to resign... Like wtf is going on lol I can't take any of this seriously, but Trump might have trolled rural america hard

6 hours ago, abovetheearth said:

biggest catfish in history. who knew a 30 year democratic billionaire who craps on solid gold toilets would not be a republican champion?

Yeah i know, it's not like Democrats aren't equally or in some cases even more wealthy but at the same time decry capitalism and the system they used to get to where they are. It's great. 

trump has been trolling for the past year. he says something ridiculous, listens to the outrage, then adjusts his position accordingly. it's hilarious that so many people still call him a republican, when in reality trump was a 3rd party candidate all along. our two party system needs some serious readjustment and i'm hoping this is just the tip of the iceberg. drain the swamp.

I don't know if it's true in this case, but talking to people living in Portland, apparently most of the violence and damage is coming from an Anarchist group that's simply riding the wave.

And I'm not one to judge a book by it's cover, but looking at those mug shots....

55 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

trump has been trolling for the past year. he says something ridiculous, listens to the outrage, then adjusts his position accordingly. it's hilarious that so many people still call him a republican, when in reality trump was a 3rd party candidate all along. our two party system needs some serious readjustment and i'm hoping this is just the tip of the iceberg. drain the swamp.

He did, in many ways, heavily disrupt both parties with his run and is basically forcing both to reestablish and reform.

18 hours ago, Derek™ said:

That rant was rich.  I actually tried to dig up that edgelord's profile to see if there were some other cringey gems to be found, but I can't seem to find him.  Hope he didn't deactivate his account over the backlash or anything.  Don't you have to be at least 18 to create a Facebook account, anyway?

According to a FB group I frequent he got doxxed and either quit social media or got booted. I'd share the screencap but it includes his personal info and I'm not about that life.

3 hours ago, WAXXX said:

and he doubled down on the term limits for congress, which I dont think anyone not in DC opposes.

11 hours ago, cantdance said:

What about all of the terribly corrupt republicans that he is seemingly filling his cabinet with? How is he draining the swamp with establishment republicans? What 4-D chess is Trump playing? 

5-D korean starcraft:

First: I am going to re-institute a 5-year ban on all executive branch officials lobbying the government for 5 years after they leave government service. I am going to ask Congress to pass this ban into law so that it cannot be lifted by executive order.

Second: I am going to ask Congress to institute its own 5-year ban on lobbying by former members of Congress and their staffs.

Third: I am going to expand the definition of lobbyist so we close all the loopholes that former government officials use by labeling themselves consultants and advisors when we all know they are lobbyists.

Fourth: I am going to issue a lifetime ban against senior executive branch officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.

Fifth: I am going to ask Congress to pass a campaign finance reform that prevents registered foreign lobbyists from raising money in American elections.

6 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

5-D korean starcraft:

First: I am going to re-institute a 5-year ban on all executive branch officials lobbying the government for 5 years after they leave government service. I am going to ask Congress to pass this ban into law so that it cannot be lifted by executive order.

Second: I am going to ask Congress to institute its own 5-year ban on lobbying by former members of Congress and their staffs.

Third: I am going to expand the definition of lobbyist so we close all the loopholes that former government officials use by labeling themselves consultants and advisors when we all know they are lobbyists.

Fourth: I am going to issue a lifetime ban against senior executive branch officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.

Fifth: I am going to ask Congress to pass a campaign finance reform that prevents registered foreign lobbyists from raising money in American elections.

These are all fantastic things.

30 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Yeah, I've read his fucking website.

just because you hate something, doesn't make it white supremacy.

28 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

seriously, anyone trying to defend Bannon should just stop.   that is a terrible appointment.

anyone attacking bannon should put forth a legitimate argument. all i see are knee-jerk opinions.