There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

1 hour ago, WAXXX said:

trump disclosed a financial form he filed with the federal election commission. 

A form, is not the same at all.....

And sorry asking he him to release his taxes like every other candidate has for the past half century makes me sound like a "   whining, divisive bitch"

1 hour ago, WAXXX said:

trump disclosed a financial form he filed with the federal election commission. 

A form, is not the same at all.....

And sorry asking he him to release his taxes like every other candidate has for the past half century makes me sound like a "   whining, divisive bitch"

4 hours ago, WAXXX said:

at what point do people stop acting like whining, divisive bitches and start realizing that trump has the opportunity to do some actual good. you're no better than the people you constantly criticize.

at what point do you realize that no good can come of this situation?

or everyone who railed against hillary for her email server for making state emails "less secure"... What do you think about Trump nominating gen petreaus?  The man who was actually found guilty for leaking confidential information... I mean, wow.  

14 hours ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Remember how awful it was for hillary to give paid speeches to goldman Sachs?  Is it worse that Trump just nominated a Goldman Sachs exec as Secretary of treasury?  Un fucking real.  He snowed his supporters so hard.

i'm not initially pleased to hear about the appointment of mnuchin. he also worked for one of george soros' firms for a bit. i'm hoping it's some 4d chess by trump, but time will tell. also, he was a goldman sachs partner, not an exec. huge difference.  curious to see who trump appoints to supervise the federal reserve.

14 hours ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

or everyone who railed against hillary for her email server for making state emails "less secure"... What do you think about Trump nominating gen petreaus?  The man who was actually found guilty for leaking confidential information... I mean, wow.  

trump hasn't nominated petreaus.

22 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

curious to see who trump appoints to supervise the federal reserve.

It will remain Janet till her term ends in 2018,.  He does have 2 empty seats on the board to fill though and I would think he would select one of them to take her place in 2018.

Edited by stl_ben

12 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

trump hasn't nominated petreaus.

that was me jumping the gun last night.  its apparently down to 4... Romney, Gulliani, Petreaus and Bolton (not Michael).  Only one I could see keeping respect in the world is Romney, TBH.  Maybe Bolton?  DEFINITELY NOT Rudy or the General.