There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

38 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

Ice agents taking people, even if they're citizens but don't have documentation on them.  It's happening

Jesus Christ. I know a couple who have been citizens for 50+ years and renounced citizenship of the countries they were born in. No way they have documents at the ready though...

...good thing one of them is white and the other is white passing...

6 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Do you have a source for this? I haven't seen anything regarding this anywhere.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/federal-agents-conduct-sweeping-immigration-enforcement-raids-in-at-least-6-states/2017/02/10/4b9f443a-efc8-11e6-b4ff-ac2cf509efe5_story.html?utm_term=.8e5faef59f32

Nothing about documented workers though.

45 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Yeah, I read that one and like you said, nothing about documented immigrants. I came across one article where one person was accidentally put on a bus to Mexico, but they caught the mistake and brought them back.

It's the Internet though, so everyone can throw around unsubstantiated claims!

On 2/11/2017 at 2:27 PM, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Do you have a source for this? I haven't seen anything regarding this anywhere.

looks like I jumped the gun with that, which I have no problem owning when I am wrong.  saw some tweets from LA about ICE netting legal residents and immigrants who turned out to have misdemeanors and criminal records, which articles are supporting.  

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

52 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

looks like I jumped the gun with that, which I have no problem owning when I am wrong.  saw some tweets from LA about ICE netting legal residents and immigrants who turned out to have misdemeanors and criminal records, which articles are supporting.  

Right on, good of you to own it. I was going to be really concerned (even more than now) if that were true.

2 hours ago, abovetheearth said:

I think Pence knowledge will be a hot topic. Mislead or lying. 

Pence knowledge seems to be where a lot of the media is directing the conversation.  But the White House is also steering it that way which makes me wonder if there might be more to the story.