There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

1 hour ago, Battra said:

I guess I should say heading TOWARDS 70%... http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/15/politics/donald-trump-polling/

Trump's Base: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/trumps-biggest-supporters-are-uneducated-white-men/

See...When 35 of 37 economists from the University of Chicago say Trump's Tax plan is total lie that won't come anywhere near what he says... You'd have to be pretty uneducated to support him.

the CNN article doesn't support your claim (they're also fake news) and your info on trump's base come from a left-leaning political internet blog. to sum it all up, you make a leading assertion that if someone doesn't believe the hypothetical musings from tenured staff at a prominent liberal university, then they must surely be uneducated...

bravo, champ. you sure educated me. thank you for your enlightening claims. i now hate donald trump. actually, more like drumpf, amirite?

Sorry, I posted this before but here it is again: https://theintercept.com/2017/04/06/top-democrats-are-wrong-trump-supporters-were-more-motivated-by-racism-than-economic-issues/

It seems like it's actually political science that race was the biggest factor for Trump voters. It's a tough thing to accept I guess, but there it is.

Also not to quibble too much, but it's a little disingenuous to say the left lost "big," what with the whole popular vote thing.

Edited by jesse

1 hour ago, jesse said:

Sorry, I posted this before but here it is again: https://theintercept.com/2017/04/06/top-democrats-are-wrong-trump-supporters-were-more-motivated-by-racism-than-economic-issues/

It seems like it's actually political science that race was the biggest factor for Trump voters. It's a tough thing to accept I guess, but there it is.

Also not to quibble too much, but it's a little disingenuous to say the left lost "big," what with the whole popular vote thing.

Still not a Trump supporter, but he did absolutely slay Hillary in the electoral college. I'd call that a big win whether or not he lost the popular vote. Y'know, since the electoral college is the one that matters.

2 hours ago, vinyl addict said:

Political science?

Wtf? That's the biggest bullshit degree you can get.

I majored in English Lit so I can say that you are objectively wrong.

Besides, Communications and Criminal Justice are way more bullshity.

This is all pretending that Art History doesn't exist, obviously.

16 hours ago, WAXXX said:

the CNN article doesn't support your claim (they're also fake news) and your info on trump's base come from a left-leaning political internet blog. to sum it all up, you make a leading assertion that if someone doesn't believe the hypothetical musings from tenured staff at a prominent liberal university, then they must surely be uneducated...

bravo, champ. you sure educated me. thank you for your enlightening claims. i now hate donald trump. actually, more like drumpf, amirite?

Today there will be a call for Trump's Impeachment on the floor of the House of Representatives.

Also, let me educate you. Fake news is an organization that secretly films a meeting under false pretenses, then edits it to change the meaning of the conversation and then lies about it.

Fake News is a News Media Program that actually takes part in the Legislative Process.

But when  Trump Supporter states FAKE NEWS...it always means the same thing...Oh shit, they got us and I'm too dumb to retort with something of substance.

Trump does it too. :)

13 hours ago, thefavoriteplay said:

^^This is why the left lost so big - freaking identity politics. Calling all Trump supporters some kind of bigot. 

People on the far left are under the impression that being a bigot is the worst thing a person can ever be. To them it's far worse than overseeing the mass murder of innocent people or war profiteering. In an effort to be humanitarian they strongly support the most inhumane and immoral collective that exists; the state.

Labing all of Trump supporters as stupid or racist just goes to show how deep in their bubble they really are. I work with a lot of extremely smart people of color who supported Donald Trump, whereas I don't agree with them and didn't support him myself it's not beyond my comprehension as to why they did. A lot of these guys have now turned their back on him because he's continuing the Obama strategy of blindly bombing countries, which shows where their principles lay.

47 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

People on the far left are under the impression that being a bigot is the worst thing a person can ever be. To them it's far worse than overseeing the mass murder of innocent people or war profiteering. In an effort to be humanitarian they strongly support the most inhumane and immoral collective that exists; the state.

Labing all of Trump supporters as stupid or racist just goes to show how deep in their bubble they really are. I work with a lot of extremely smart people of color who supported Donald Trump, whereas I don't agree with them and didn't support him myself it's not beyond my comprehension as to why they did. A lot of these guys have now turned their back on him because he's continuing the Obama strategy of blindly bombing countries, which shows where their principles lay.

This is what happens when you tell people what they believe rather than asking them.

As for Trump and Bigotry...there are two types of them..

1) Bigots, the KKK, the Neo-Nazis (hell there are Neo-Nazis in the Whitehouse), etc.

2) The people who said Trump's bigotry isn't a problem for me.

Well there's a third....the willfully blind...the ones who say his bigotry isn't really bigotry.

Point out exact examples of his overt bigotry. I'm a person of color and I'm oblivious to it, or this overwhelming rise of it that people insist is happening. In fact, the only people I see consistently bitching about racism is white people, even though America is the most open minded it's ever been in recorded human history.

"Well he encourages it," give me a fucking break. That likes saying skimpy clothing encourages sexual assault.

You guys who back statism should be ashamed of yourselves. That's the most glaring example of blind following. You support violence and force being used against anyone who doesn't agree with/want to pay for your bullshit, and you're too big of cowards to rob your neighbor yourself so you beg the goverment to do it instead.

4 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Point out exact examples of his overt bigotry. I'm a person of color and I'm oblivious to it, or this overwhelming rise of it that people insist is happening. In fact, the only people I see consistently bitching about racism is white people, even though America is the most open minded it's ever been in recorded human history.

"Well he encourages it," give me a fucking break. That likes saying skimpy clothing encourages sexual assault.

You guys who back statism should be ashamed of yourselves. That's the most glaring example of blind following. You support violence and force being used against anyone who doesn't agree with/want to pay for your bullshit, and you're too big of cowards to rob your neighbor yourself so you beg the goverment to do it instead.

I'm sorry, can somebody call the mod who started PM'ing me about personal attacks in regards to these personal attacks.

No, Trump brags about sexual assaults he's committed.

Exact examples of overt bigotry: Judge Curiel can't fairly handle my case because he's Mexican.

That over enough?!

Now again, this is what happens when you have someone who spouts lie after lie about people he doesn't understand and instead of asking them, he just insults them.

And I knew you wouldn't be able to lower yourself to actually ASK a Liberal what he believes in.

And if you think taxation for public services is "robbing your neighbor," you might need to read up on The Social Contract.

4 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

I'm sorry, can somebody call the mod who started PM'ing me about personal attacks in regards to these personal attacks.

No, Trump brags about sexual assaults he's committed.

Exact examples of overt bigotry: Judge Curiel can't fairly handle my case because he's Mexican.

That over enough?!

Now again, this is what happens when you have someone who spouts lie after lie about people he doesn't understand and instead of asking them, he just insults them.

And I knew you wouldn't be able to lower yourself to actually ASK a Liberal what he believes in.

And if you think taxation for public services is "robbing your neighbor," you might need to read up on The Social Contract.

5 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

I never signed your social contract. I'll wipe my ass with it too.

And you got a PM because you were being an outright dick. Maybe you should try talking to others like you're an adult and they'll do the same for you.

Hmm....

This seems exactly like when you referred to liberals as murderous oligarchs...and acting like dick...wow...that's awfully similar to what that mod PM'ed me about.

Can someone call him?

Also...Statist:   Statism is effectively the opposite of anarchism.

Are you an Anarchist?

You don't like the social contract? Then go to an Anarchistic Society. Simple stuff. You signed the social contract by living in a civilized society. That's the way of things since the beginning of civilization. 

You don't like it? There are plenty of off the grid places you could live instead of living with the benefits of the social contract.

Quick question, do you do any of the following: drive on roads, benefit from military protection, receive an education, benefit in anyway from education, etc?

Look, you and I both know that you do.

You and I both know you can't answer a simple question as you've dodged about 10 of mine.

Edited by Battra

^Not wasting my time reading any of this drivel. You're so full of your own shit it's ridiculous. Take that goofy ass response you made in $40's thread about parenting for example. "You should never be too tired or sick to play with your kid," you don't even talk like a real human being. Get bent dude.

36 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

^Not wasting my time reading any of this drivel. You're so full of your own shit it's ridiculous. Take that goofy ass response you made in $40's thread about parenting for example. "You should never be too tired or sick to play with your kid," you don't even talk like a real human being. Get bent dude.

Excuse me...can you all the mod who PM'ed me about personal attacks?

Of course you're not "wasting your time, " because you've been shown how foolish your statements were.

You hate statism while YOU POST ON A FORUM ABOUT FIRST WORLD LUXURIES!

You are a statist...the one you claim to hate.

No social contract and you're sitting in the woods eating fish cooked on a stick next to a lake not talking about records.

Edited by Battra

The Clintons ran their foundation as a pay-for-play organization. It is now shutdown, I thought the children of the world were being helped? Oh well, it is now closed there is no more money coming in. 

Now Hillary has her new Onward foundation, gotta get those Hollywood millions. 

20 minutes ago, thefavoriteplay said:

Trump make one off-handed braggadocios joke --comment--  (recorded secretly) and he is the worst man in the world and inspires thousands of women to wear vagina hats (crazy).

Bill Clinton can rapes women and it's no big deal. Bill has that reputation. 

Now, here's a great bit.

Trump tells a story of how he assaulted a woman, WHILE WEARING A MICROPHONE TO RECORD, and you don't believe him that he did it.

Clinton has accusers who recanted and you believe them.

THINK!

16 minutes ago, thefavoriteplay said:

The Clintons ran their foundation as a pay-for-play organization. It is now shutdown, I thought the children of the world were being helped? Oh well, it is now closed there is no more money coming in. 

Now Hillary has her new Onward foundation, gotta get those Hollywood millions. 

The Clinton Foundation has an A Rating.

https://www.charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/clinton-foundation/478

Amazing how you didn't go look for it.....but let me guess, you don't believe a charity watch org that's been rating charities for decades right?