There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

2 hours ago, WAXXX said:

it's not real. trump didn't actually appear in wheel of fortune and make those faces and everything.

2 hours ago, Sidney Crosley said:

Wait. Wait. Wait. You are saying, that somehow, this picture that someone found on the internet is not 100% authentic? He wasn't a Wheel contestant? How is this possible? I don't know what to believe anymore. Next you're gonna tell me that the picture of the parade outside of Trump's Phoenix rally was actually somewhere in Ohio...

*woosh*

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, burkyburk said:

lock him up, right?

yawn. anti-semitic misandristic witch hunt for faux resistance clicks. unfortunately, clinton set the federal precedent that criminal charges won't be brought against politicians who use their personal email for government business. let me know when jared wipes his email server with bleachbit after receiving a congressional subpoena and starts smashing all his blackberries with hammers.

48 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

yawn. anti-semitic misandristic witch hunt for faux resistance clicks. unfortunately, clinton set the federal precedent that criminal charges won't be brought against politicians who use their personal email for government business. let me know when jared wipes his email server with bleachbit after receiving a congressional subpoena and starts smashing all his blackberries with hammers.

hahahahahahaahahahahaha anti-semitic misandristic HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA go on, stretch armstrong

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10 minutes ago, andables said:

Him?.....

oh man. looks like many of us have been misgendering jared this whole time. 

On 9/26/2017 at 1:11 PM, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

hahahahahahaahahahahaha anti-semitic misandristic HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA go on, stretch armstrong

looks like we'll have to add transphobic to the list.

• 3 months later...