There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

1 minute ago, museummouth said:

Also women's health care rights should NEVER be decided by men. That's just fucked and sexist as hell. 

This is why I came out swinging on this one.

2 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

I'm talking about any subject that pops up in this thread or any other thread. It's either your way, or its wrong...Right?

It's not my fault God blessed me with perfect opinions. It was His will and you should respect that.

46 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

Sorry about the quite box, it wouldn't let me delete it, or type outside of it.

I love how the pro-life people get summed up in one cheesy political cartoon. That is such a piss poor representation (obviously)

What would the pro-choice cartoon look like? The  Beatles butcher cover?

26f4.jpg

All arguing aside, I don't see how anyone can see it being "OK" to kill another human being.

You didn't answer my question. 

I am make two assumptions here, and I am taking them at face value. 

1. You voted Trump and identify as a Trump supporter

2. You identify as pro-life. 

Again, no judgments. But I want you to answer this: 

Given Trump's recent ban of refugees from predominantly Muslim countries, even those who have gone through comprehensive background checks, do you feel that the lives of unborn fetuses are greater than those of children and adults who will surely die if they have to remain in their home country?

7 minutes ago, BuzzersonKillwell said:

I think the American Exceptionalism Scale is something like:

1. White American Men (Christian preferred)

2. White European Men (Christian preferred)

3. All American Fetuses 

4. Asians

5. All European Fetesus

6. Women

7. Poor People

8. Brown People 

Needed a little adjustment

14 minutes ago, thefavoriteplay said:

Boooo....evil white Christians.......:rolleyes:

I know this isn't an original argument by any means, but isn't that what the KKK is?

I mean, Trump's essentially putting a full stop on Muslims because of their vocal minority, meanwhile he's got the support of the KKK, a vocal minority of "evil white Christians". 

Although members of the KKK swear to uphold Christian morality, virtually every Christian denomination has officially denounced the KKK

(That's a quote from Wikipedia, and if that makes anyone skeptical, it has a cited source)

Just now, DOMAN127 said:

I know this isn't an original argument by any means, but isn't that what the KKK is?

I mean, Trump's essentially putting a full stop on Muslims because of their vocal minority, meanwhile he's got the support of the KKK, a vocal minority of "evil white Christians". 

(That's a quote from Wikipedia, and if that makes anyone skeptical, it has a cited source)

The KKK DO NOT represent the VAST majority of Christians. They are extremely fringe. They do not kill mass numbers of people i.e. the Orlando Shooting....

Trump disavowed the idiot David Duke, he DOES NOT support them, why can't people let that go? Duke supported Trump not the other way around.

9 minutes ago, thefavoriteplay said:

Their vocal minorities are slaughtering Christians, Jews,  gays and women in the middle east, Trump just wants to be able to vet people coming from these countries. 

And in the process he's doing a lot of harm to those who haven't done anything wrong and don't plan to. Some of those people have US citizenship already. That's what's kinda fucked up. 

I'm sure the average Muslim doesn't want to be represented by the extremists either. I don't want terrorists in the country either, but I don't think the way he's approaching the issue is very fair. 

All religion is a cancer on society. It just happens that Christianity is the one with a chokehold on our country's government and destroying us.

Also if y'all were ACTUALLY Christians....you'd be 100% for taking in refugees, providing government programs to help and feed the poor, and. Universal healthcare. But y'all a bunch of posers who think throwing a few bucks in the basket at church means anything. 

Edited by Bladewillisisdead

11 hours ago, thefavoriteplay said:

Their vocal minorities are slaughtering Christians, Jews,  gays and women in the middle east, Trump just wants to be able to vet people coming from these countries. 

A ) All immigrants, green card holders, visitors etc. to the US  are already being vetted by the strictest standards in the whole fucking world. There are simply no ideas on the table on how this "vetting" can be improved in any way.  It's just a stupid charade, but it's hurting real people. 

B ) Who are "their" minorities? The muslims, who all look the same and are kinda dangerous? Just as an example, the main culprits for 9/11 came from Egypt, Saudi-Arabia and UAE, all countries who are NOT affected by Trumps order. 

C ) Categorizing people as potentially dangerous for du to their religion or ethnicity is very clearly an unlawful discrimination. 

This whole anti-islamic sentiment is just as dangerous as anti-semitism and just as unacceptable. No Syrian refugee has killed anyone in the US, unlike white supremacy terrorists, toddlers playing with guns, police officers or Presidents sending soldiers into pointless wars for oil.

6 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

So are the pro-Trump turds in this thread gonna just admit they hate brown people or nah?

I hate no one. I've never said I hated anyone in my life. You, however, are a bit too pretentious for me though. 

You must be a hoot in person.