There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

2 minutes ago, nancy_raygun said:

Can we just accept that Hillary Clinton was a flawed candidate and fucking move on already?

You guys are a broken record, boom

I can't wait for a perfect candidate.

Was Hillary Clinton my first choice? Nope, I was a Bernie guy, but when you look at the Dumpster Fire we're facing now and Clinton....yeah her experience at GOVERNMENT was probably the right choice for GOVERNMENT.

2 minutes ago, Battra said:

I can't wait for a perfect candidate.

Was Hillary Clinton my first choice? Nope, I was a Bernie guy, but when you look at the Dumpster Fire we're facing now and Clinton....yeah her experience at GOVERNMENT was probably the right choice for GOVERNMENT.

Did you really need to reply to my comment about moving on by trying to start a discussion?

i honestly thought at this point we'd get some funny trump memes and i could have a good laugh at them with everyone, but it's been super fail since the election. the party that ragged for weeks about trump not being able to accept the election results is having a fucking conspiracy-laden ginger baby meltdown complete with faux resistance.  the best "humor" the dems can muster are predictable SNL sketches and the usual limp dick regurgitated commentary by the likes of john oliver, trevor noah, and steven colbert. all of which are mostly watched by the most boring people aged 25-45. it's a sad commentary when people with death metal avatars start nerd raging on behalf of status quo big government interventionist candidates like hillary clinton.

1 hour ago, WAXXX said:

i honestly thought at this point we'd get some funny trump memes and i could have a good laugh at them with everyone, but it's been super fail since the election. the party that ragged for weeks about trump not being able to accept the election results is having a fucking conspiracy-laden ginger baby meltdown complete with faux resistance.  the best "humor" the dems can muster are predictable SNL sketches and the usual limp dick regurgitated commentary by the likes of john oliver, trevor noah, and steven colbert. all of which are mostly watched by the most boring people aged 25-45. it's a sad commentary when people with death metal avatars start nerd raging on behalf of status quo big government interventionist candidates like hillary clinton.

Well, as always, most art is left wing and attacked by the right wing...

Why wouldn't I be lefty? Hell, the right wing is attacking the arts everyday as we speak...and as conservatives have spoken out against death metal...yeah....nothing's shocking there.

But in the be all end all, there was no one who represented me in the last presidential election. As I stated before, I voted Bernie in the primary as he's the closest any candidate ever came to representing my beliefs.

As for the general, I knew that Donald Trump would be the worst president in the history of this nation. He's totally clueless in regards to policy, history, tax codes, etc. 

He relied on fake news organizations to enter into the process to get him where he is. Then there's that Russian collusion, the obstruction of justice, the witness intimidation, and that's jut what he's done AS PRESIDENT.

Not to mention his misogyny, racism, nationalism, classism, support of wage slavery, attacks on education, etc etc.

But I cannot understand how anyone could be a fan of any art and be a conservative. It makes no sense to me.

MEMES!

trump-for-prison-i-do-the-best-treason-b

2 hours ago, Battra said:

Now, here's a great bit.

Trump tells a story of how he assaulted a woman, WHILE WEARING A MICROPHONE TO RECORD, and you don't believe him that he did it.

Clinton has accusers who recanted and you believe them.

THINK!

What are you talking about, it was 1 private statement which I'm pretty sure was a general hyperbole. You can't tell the difference between hyperbole and a statement of fact? 

Bill's accusers didn't recant - Trump had them as guests to a debate and then there's Lewinsky. 

Not to mention Cathy OBrien who states she was raped by Hillary at 12 years old. 

1 hour ago, Battra said:

Well, as always, most art is left wing and attacked by the right wing...

Why wouldn't I be lefty? Hell, the right wing is attacking the arts everyday as we speak...and as conservatives have spoken out against death metal...yeah....nothing's shocking there.

But in the be all end all, there was no one who represented me in the last presidential election. As I stated before, I voted Bernie in the primary as he's the closest any candidate ever came to representing my beliefs.

As for the general, I knew that Donald Trump would be the worst president in the history of this nation. He's totally clueless in regards to policy, history, tax codes, etc. 

He relied on fake news organizations to enter into the process to get him where he is. Then there's that Russian collusion, the obstruction of justice, the witness intimidation, and that's jut what he's done AS PRESIDENT.

Not to mention his misogyny, racism, nationalism, classism, support of wage slavery, attacks on education, etc etc.

But I cannot understand how anyone could be a fan of any art and be a conservative. It makes no sense to me.

MEMES!

Dude, I'm not a Trump fan either, but this kind of lashed out accusatory rhetoric isn't helping anything.  It was annoying when the right was doing it to Obama the last 8 years and it's annoying when the left does it now.  So have a little class. 

It's not life or death, it's not the end of the world, and Donald Trump is not an evil person.   He's just a billionaire playboy who, over the course of the last several decades, has proved himself to be a gigantic douchebag.  This doesn't make him evil, it makes him obnoxious.  There's a huge difference.

2 hours ago, WAXXX said:

the best "humor" the dems can muster are predictable SNL sketches and the usual limp dick regurgitated commentary by the likes of john oliver, trevor noah, and steven colbert. all of which are mostly watched by the most boring people aged 25-45. it's a sad commentary when people with death metal avatars start nerd raging on behalf of status quo big government interventionist candidates like hillary clinton.

Waxxx, I'm not one to usually agree with you, but you're on point about the comedian news hosts being off their game lately.  Even if you said it in kind of an insulting way.  John Oliver has been floundering all season.  To be fair on Trevor Noah though, that guy was never funny so nothing has really changed.

Also, totally agreed on the last bit too.  I definitely voted Clinton, and I understood the push for her during the election over Trump - no one really wanted to say how flawed she was because we were running an election.  But ffs, it's over and we don't need to pretend like she's some savior anymore.  She represents establishment politics for a so-called "Left" that's really just a bunch of wealthy moderates.

Edited by nancy_raygun

How is being offended by everything that Trump stands for somehow the same as supporting Bill Clinton. I didn't vote for Bill Clinton. I don't support Bill Clinton. I also voted for Hillary only because she was clearly the lesser of two evils. 

Obama did some extremely shitty/shady things as president. His justice apartment spied on AP journalists, he failed to get us out of a war he inherited, patriots like Chelsea Manning and Edward Snowden have been treated horribly, etc. Presidents always do shitty things, the nature of the job demands it, to some degree. But to elect a hideous person like Trump into this office is too much and I am genuinely afraid that he will continue to strip away our freedoms - this shit with the election commission, bringing back the emphasis on mandatory minimum sentences for minor crimes, etc. And that says nothing of the temperament issue he has (undeniable). It's embarrassing that he's representing America to the world and I do not understand the compulsion to blindly defend him.

Also everyone knows how impeachment goes, right? Hillary doesn't somehow become president if he gets the boot. This isn't an attack on conservatism (we can have that debate, if you want) it's an objection to this particular man. Tax cuts for the rich, healthcare, the environment - those are issues that can be debated, this guy as "leader of the free world"? Come on.

2 minutes ago, jesse said:

How is being offended by everything that Trump stands for somehow the same as supporting Bill Clinton. I didn't vote for Bill Clinton. I don't support Bill Clinton. I also voted for Hillary only because she was clearly the lesser of two evils. 

Obama did some extremely shitty/shady things as president. His justice apartment spied on AP journalists, he failed to get us out of a war he inherited, patriots like Chelsea Manning and Edward Snowden have been treated horribly, etc. Presidents always do shitty things, the nature of the job demands it, to some degree. But to elect a hideous person like Trump into this office is too much and I am genuinely afraid that he will continue to strip away our freedoms - this shit with the election commission, bringing back the emphasis on mandatory minimum sentences for minor crimes, etc. And that says nothing of the temperament issue he has (undeniable). It's embarrassing that he's representing America to the world and I do not understand the compulsion to blindly defend him.

Also everyone knows how impeachment goes, right? Hillary doesn't somehow become president if he gets the boot. This isn't an attack on conservatism (we can have that debate, if you want) it's an objection to this particular man. Tax cuts for the rich, healthcare, the environment - those are issues that can be debated, this guy as "leader of the free world"? Come on.

Not trying to fight, but what in the world are the Democrats (and Rinos) trying to impeach Trump on? The Russian hacking narrative is flimsy at best and if that gets proven false what are the anti-Trumpers on about? The deep state just WILL NOT LET HIM GOVERN - they lost, let the man be president.

29 minutes ago, thefavoriteplay said:

The reason I bring up Bill and Hillary's conduct in regards to Trump's (statement - only a statement) is that it shows a double standard on the left. 

Its possible to dislike both. Not everything is a black and white hypocrisy. Two thoughts can exist at the same time.

As a conservative, should I ask you to defend Bush? Should I assume that you are an imperialist war-mongerer(sp?)? Go ahead, dig that hole.

3 minutes ago, jesse said:

Its possible to dislike both. Not everything is a black and white hypocrisy. Two thoughts can exist at the same time.

As a conservative, should I ask you to defend Bush? Should I assume that you are an imperialist war-mongerer(sp?)? Go ahead, dig that hole.

So you are saying you don't like Hillary? Yeah, yeah, "lesser of two evils" - but how though? 

And no I HATE the Bush dynasty.

I voted Trump because I believed he was a new fighter that could shake up the establishment and as you can see the media and politicians are going nuts.

Just let the man govern.

Every single story in the media is a hit piece. I mean, come on. Did Trump threaten Jeff Bezos with having a monopoly with Amazon? Because his paper The Washington Post is constantly going after Trump, oh wait Amazon is in bed with the CIA, so -two peas in a pod- propaganda rag Washington Post to go after Trump to shift the public discourse and Bezos and Amazon have a $600-Million  deal with the deep state CIA. And now Podesta will have an op-ed in the Post to continue the establishment left narrative. I wish Trump would go after what Podesta said in his emails, so we can see if there really is something with massive pedophile coverups. You could even say that all of this turmoil is because of those revelations in the Podesta emails, if there really is a massive pedophile ring and everybody in Washington is freaking out. 

53 minutes ago, thefavoriteplay said:

The Russian hacking narrative is flimsy at best

11 minutes ago, thefavoriteplay said:

You could even say that all of this turmoil is because of those revelations in the Podesta emails, if there really is a massive pedophile ring and everybody in Washington is freaking out. 

C7dPOllVsAAaLgG.png