There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

can't you see how transparent that is though? if it were me (and i know most people would do the same) being asked about a racist terrorist organization's former leader, i'd spend no time dancing around whether i've heard of the person or not. a racist endorsed me? no, not accepting the endorsement, what he stands for is disgusting and unethical, my beliefs do not align with his, etc. done deal. who cares if i've never heard of them (which was also a lie on trumps part)? and blaming it on a faulty ear piece after regurgitating everything jake tapper said in his question? cmon, now.

bernie took no time at all to clap back at shkreli regarding his donation. he said he doesn't want his support and donated the money to charity. he also denounced the "bernie bros" calling them sexist instantly.

Trump disavowed Duke on Friday -before- Tapper and disavowed Duke 16 years ago on a New York Times op-ed. How many times does Trump need to disavow this idiot?

It is a made up smear. Why is Trump responsible for nutjobs that support him?

To a kid who has lived his whole life in Canada, American politics (presidential campaigns/races) is the funniest thing ever. With the dems, at least their debates are focused on real issues, and remain civil. But the GOP debates? Holy shit. How ANYONE can take any of those people seriously is beyond me. WAY fucking beyond me. It's like watching reality television. They walk onto the stage like it's wrestlemania or some shit, and proceed to yell and laugh at each other about nonsense for hours on end. It looks like immature children who constantly have to get the last word in. Then they say stupid shit like "We shouldn't have a president who doesn't begin his day with a prayer". blah blah blah...

If Trump is elected, would any of you actually consider moving to Canada? Or do you guys just say that?

This

Exactly. Oddly enough only Bernie and Trump, the so-called outsiders, have mentioned in their speeches that they want and need to reach across the aisle to unify. Now whether that would happen or not is a different story, but Hillary has never offered that. Nor has Cruz or Rubio from what I've seen. No wonder voter turnout for Bernie and Trump has been high. Two people, two different sets of ideas, but both giving the finger to the Establishment.

Voter turnout for Bernie is incredibly low. There's tons of people saying they "feel the been" but it he is getting dominated in the polls.

Denmark is ranked as one of the best countries, along with Sweden.http://lifestyle9.org/worlds-best-country-to-live-in-2013/4/

If only Texas was it's own country, I would move there instantly.

Also, from what I understand, Denmark has perhaps a similar type of tax system that Sanders wants to implement. Or at least the structure of it, loosely.

Be more involved with local politics. Vote for your representatives. Vote for your Senators. It's just as important if not more important then the presidential election. These are the people who really run the country and most of them have their own interests and the interests of their donors in mind. People have the power to decide but the vast majority elect to give it away. It's a shame. 

People who back Bernie Sanders have to understand what he means by a political revolution. He knows he couldn't do a fraction of what he proposes without a Congress that agrees with him. You will have to elect those people too. I'm really saddened to see people not turning that big movement into votes while Trump is succeeding in just that. He's getting republicans moderates, independents and even some so called democrats to come out and vote for him in record numbers. It's madness. 

I think it's silly to say you would leave the country. Republicans hate Obama more than anyone in the world hates Donald Trump. Listen to conservatives and republicans talk. They hate that man with a serious passion. They absolutely believe he is purposefully destroying the America that they cherish and handing it over to Muslim extremists. They know this just as sure as the sky is blue yet they don't leave the country. Complain? yes. Live to fight another day. Except in their case Donald Trump rose from the ashes and they are fucked. 

Be more involved with local politics. Vote for your representatives. Vote for your Senators. It's just as more important if not more important than the presidential election. These are the people who really run the country and most pretty much all of them have their own interests and the interests of their donors in mind. 

there we go, fixed that.