There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

1 hour ago, stl_ben said:

Also people are getting paid to be attacked?

Who is paying the attackers?  Or are they attacking people of their own free will.

you didn't watch the video. people are being paid to instigate violence at trump events, even if this means getting attacked, as that creates a more negative portrayal of donald trump in the media.

who's paying them? straight from scott foval's mouth: "the campaign (hillary clinton) pays DNC (democratic national committee), DNC pays Democracy Partners, Democracy Partners pays the Foval Group, the Foval Group goes and executes that shit on the ground."

That video was also produced by a guy who has repeatedly been busted for playing detective and massaging video footage into something it's not. Just about every single fucking video he has ever produced has been revealed to be fraudulent in some way. I don't have the time or intestinal fortitude to watch a 16 minute conspiracy video, but the guy does not have a great track record.

This is what 99.9% of all corporate e-mails chains are like, at least in marketing and strategy. Unformed ideas are given topical monikers to get quick alignment and buy-in. They would have almost certainly gone with different external messaging but called the activation "Catholic Spring" internally.  It's utterly unremarkable. 

9 hours ago, BuzzersonKillwell said:

This is what 99.9% of all corporate e-mails chains are like, at least in marketing and strategy. Unformed ideas are given topical monikers to get quick alignment and buy-in. They would have almost certainly gone with different external messaging but called the activation "Catholic Spring" internally.  It's utterly unremarkable. 

I think the concentration should be more on the fact that they're essentially talking about overthrowing and changing catholic doctrine. People in government should not be thinking about this in general.

reminded me of a cute read

https://www.amazon.com/Novel-Matt-Beaumont/dp/0452281881

14 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I think the concentration should be more on the fact that they're essentially talking about overthrowing and changing catholic doctrine. People in government should not be thinking about this in general.

Hey, England did it once. They seem to be okay. /s

Wow. They are a political party running for president of the united states, not a corporation strategizing about some bullshit . They are talking about eliminating a part of the catholic church because they don't align with their views. You don't have to be religious to see how fucked up that is. It doesn't matter if they are talking about catholics, jews, muslims or mormons. This is America and the government does not get to decide how and why someone practices their faith.  

Trump now calling for Congressional term limits and closing lobbyist loopholes. That's a great idea that most people support, but no lifetime politician would ever suggest. 

One candidate running on ending government corruption, and one is the embodiment of government corruption. 

Edited by tipyourbartender

Also, my family runs a business and we are incorporated. We've got about 10 employees in our office and about 70 spread throughout the country. We don't talk anything like this in emails, over the phone, or in meetings. We talk like normal people. I guess we are that 0.1%? 

Seriously, if our business was to get a 15% tax rate like Trump is proposing, we would be able to hire a new engineer which we need, pay some employees more, and have cash to invest. 

54 minutes ago, tipyourbartender said:

Wow. They are a political party running for president of the united states, not a corporation strategizing about some bullshit . They are talking about eliminating a part of the catholic church because they don't align with their views. You don't have to be religious to see how fucked up that is. It doesn't matter if they are talking about catholics, jews, muslims or mormons. This is America and the government does not get to decide how and why someone practices their faith.  

Welcome to the baby boomers running our country.

19 hours ago, AlexH. said:

That video was also produced by a guy who has repeatedly been busted for playing detective and massaging video footage into something it's not. Just about every single fucking video he has ever produced has been revealed to be fraudulent in some way. I don't have the time or intestinal fortitude to watch a 16 minute conspiracy video, but the guy does not have a great track record.

ad ho·mi·nem
ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adverb & adjective

1. 1.
    (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
    "vicious ad hominem attacks"

I'll take the new Michael Moore doc on Donald Trump instead. At least I can laugh while thinking of all the delusional people that believe a man who has jumped is own manufacturing around the globe so he only has to pay workers 33cents an hour because the $1.30 in Honduras was too much will somehow grow a fucking pair and worry about them achieving the middle class American Dream instead of how he can make a few more pennies. 

OCTOBER SURPRISE!!!!!

http://www.indiewire.com/2016/10/michael-moore-in-trump-land-donald-ifc-center-1201737657/