There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

6 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

*implying he wasn't doing this shit in several other threads as well and didn't get reported*

What?  Are there certain threads we are not allowed to leave up/down votes in?  As far as I know I had 0 complaints about my voting, but I'm not an admin.  If there is/was any complaints I would be happy to address them....but despite multiple requests for info in PMs I never got a response.  Maybe shoot me a message and we can discuss this off the thread....

This isn't up for discussion Ben, you consistently troll the karma system in many threads. I thought I was being more than fair by only giving you a sub-48 hour suspension with no warning points. Clearly you didn't learn anything. I can amend that mistake if you want to make a mountain out of a molehill.

What is trolling the karma system?  That was what my PM was asking in the first place....

Does that mean I have to make sure I don't down/up vote the same person more than once even if I do/don't like each of their posts?

Does this rule apply to just me or eveyone? Never heard of anyone else being banned for this reason even though my karma points have been "trolled" before.

(and once again would gladly take this off the thread if you or any admin would reply to my messages.  I'm not trying to stir up shit, just trying to get clarification...hence why I asked in PMs to start with.)

Edit to add - I'll drop it after this post and not ask again as I don't want to get banned again....but would seriously just like to have a civil discussion without having to worry that I won't be able to log back do to another ban.

Edited by stl_ben

wait, he actually banned you for you going around up/down voting??!  

1 hour ago, stl_ben said:

What is trolling the karma system?  That was what my PM was asking in the first place....

Does that mean I have to make sure I don't down/up vote the same person more than once even if I do/don't like each of their posts?

Does this rule apply to just me or eveyone? Never heard of anyone else being banned for this reason even though my karma points have been "trolled" before.

(and once again would gladly take this off the thread if you or any admin would reply to my messages.  I'm not trying to stir up shit, just trying to get clarification...hence why I asked in PMs to start with.)

Edit to add - I'll drop it after this post and not ask again as I don't want to get banned again....but would seriously just like to have a civil discussion without having to worry that I won't be able to log back do to another ban.

14 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

wait, he actually banned you for you going around up/down voting??!  

Before you get involved keep in mind that you are 100% oblivious to any of the problems Ben has caused in the past or discussions I've had with him before. I also don't need to/won't disclose reports or PMs from other users he's been bothering.

He's lucky he only got banned for 48 hours.  Starting in November, if all goes well, all users who down-vote Trump posts or complain about cassette bootlegs will be permanently banned and placed on a list, which we'll give to our people to look at.  We'll have great people taking a look at this list.

Edited by rds

3 minutes ago, rds said:

He's lucky he only got banned for 48 hours.  Starting in November, if all goes well, all users who down-vote Trump posts or complain about cassette bootlegs will be permanently banned and placed on a list, which we'll give to our people to look at.  We'll have great people taking a look at it.

giphy.gif

PS: If we ever started banning people for complaining about unimportant bullshit there were be like 4 users here.

15 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Before you get involved keep in mind that you are 100% oblivious to any of the problems Ben has caused in the past or discussions I've had with him before. I also don't need to/won't disclose reports or PMs from other users he's been bothering.

I was unaware of any discussions we have had...thats what I am trying to get.  Also no need to discloe PMs from users, just talk to me about any "problem" and I will adjust my behavior accordingly.  I can fix a problem if it's brought to my attention, but just banning me and not discussing the problem does very little help

8 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

PS: If we ever started banning people for complaining about unimportant bullshit there were be like 4 users here.

But you banned me because of downvotes that some one complained about?  How are downvotes not unimportant bullshit?

35 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

alrighty-then-o.gif