There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

1 minute ago, stl_ben said:

the best at this moment regardless of what he has said moments or days before it?

ps. yes I know flip flopping happens by all candidates.

pss. Only "Likes" now instead of Up/down votes?!

best is not a static phenomenon. it is a dynamic and constantly improved upon ideal.

trump's immigration policy has always been: secure border, deport criminals, and make illegals pay their fair share.

aww. i miss the downvotes.

13 minutes ago, rds said:

When Trump is president, he is going to remove the down-vote button from all forums, media, ballots, and legal speech.  It's going to be great.

when trump is president, there won't be need for downvotes. things will be so great that people will forget they were once unhappy.

today, our fearless leader and future president donald trump went to mexico to meet with president enrique peña nieto. forging powerful relationships with our closest allies to preemptively improve US/mexico relations before he takes office. a big shoutout to our brothers, sisters, and other-kin south of the border (and future wall)!

CrN3g8eUsAAyDWY.jpg

meanwhile, hillary was woken up from a nap and appeared in front of a very small crowd looking very ill. she proceeded to get visibly angry and slammed trump as a "dangerous isolationist," while wearing what appears to be a shower curtain.

CrNB22EWEAAXZNr.jpg

To each their own. Vote.

I'm damn near 60 and have never joined either party. Ever. Back in the old days, most blue collar folks were Democrats and the lawyers and bankers were Republicans.

I remember when they killed Kennedy. I remember Nixon. Suffice it to say I didn't trust much when it came to politics. Lobbyists? I'd tar and feather that ass, if I was in charge.

I wouldn't join a party if you put a gun to my head. You'd have to shoot me. Vote for Trump or Hillary? Never happen.... not me.

I always "Ralph Nadered" my way through presidential elections and have never once in all these years voted for a "lesser of evil".

Can't do it.  To each their own. Thing is, if you register with the republican'ts or the democraps, you help enable their majority rule over our nation.

Can't do it. Never have. Never will... my gut told me not to as a young man, and i have never changed.

To hell with either party. They're both corrupt lobbyist pimp clubs.

These days, IND voters are 43%... far larger voting block than ever before.

We don't have selective memory such as bush or obama voters.

We remember both parties dishonor.

Signed,

IND VOTERS who are sick of the bipartisan lobbyist ass kissing clubs.

Edited by vinylville

Technically, they could deport every illegal immigrant, ban same-sex marriage, ban abortions, defund Planned Parenthood entirely, and teach children that global warming is a dirty lie and it wouldn't affect my life much at all because I'm a straight adult American-born dude but I still feel weird gambling with the quality of other peoples' lives in order to make a personal idealogical statement like "Down with the system!"  So, I'm voting for the choice that will keep that slow progressive momentum going.  I'll save my "blow it up" and "let's hit rock bottom and start over" urges for the day when I find my old SimCity 2000 CD-ROMs.

simcitydestroyimage.jpg

Edited by rds

10 minutes ago, rds said:

Technically, they could deport every illegal immigrant, ban same-sex marriage, ban abortions, defund Planned Parenthood entirely, and teach children that global warming is a dirty lie and it wouldn't affect my life much at all because I'm a straight adult American-born dude but I still feel weird gambling with the quality of other peoples' lives in order to make a personal idealogical statement like "Down with the system!"  So, I'm voting for the choice that will keep that slow progressive momentum going.  

outlandish moronic comments like this are the byproduct of a failed education system combined with too much television.

1 hour ago, vinylville said:

To each their own. Vote.

I'm damn near 60 and have never joined either party. Ever. Back in the old days, most blue collar folks were Democrats and the lawyers and bankers were Republicans.

I remember when they killed Kennedy. I remember Nixon. Suffice it to say I didn't trust much when it came to politics. Lobbyists? I'd tar and feather that ass, if I was in charge.

I wouldn't join a party if you put a gun to my head. You'd have to shoot me. Vote for Trump or Hillary? Never happen.... not me.

I always "Ralph Nadered" my way through presidential elections and have never once in all these years voted for a "lesser of evil".

Can't do it.  To each their own. Thing is, if you register with the republican'ts or the democraps, you help enable their majority rule over our nation.

Can't do it. Never have. Never will... my gut told me not to as a young man, and i have never changed.

To hell with either party. They're both corrupt lobbyist pimp clubs.

These days, IND voters are 43%... far larger voting block than ever before.

We don't have selective memory such as bush or obama voters.

We remember both parties dishonor.

Signed,

IND VOTERS who are sick of the bipartisan lobbyist ass kissing clubs.

looks like you've had 60 years to enjoy a strong prosperous america. congratulations. i hope to enjoy 60 years of that as well, which is why i'm not going to "ralph nader" my way through this election.

if someone chooses to vote for folks as dishonorable as trump or hillary, that isn't on them... it is on future generations.

the two party majority got us here. some of us have been subjected to the two party dishonor our entire lives, even thought we didn't ENABLE them by registering in either party and helping to consistently allow the bipartisan dishonorable rule of our nation.

look in the mirror if you belong to either party. you got us here, majority boys and girls.

that is finally changing. lobbyists might want to start thinking about a more honorable profession, because the age of the IND voter is upon us and it is the fastest growing and largest voter block.

no party dogma. just the facts. if you belong to either party, you got us here and the dishonor is all over your hands.

and your lobbyists... them too.

signed,

IND Voters who've been around since IKE was still here.

2 hours ago, rds said:

Technically, they could deport every illegal immigrant, ban same-sex marriage, ban abortions, defund Planned Parenthood entirely, and teach children that global warming is a dirty lie and it wouldn't affect my life much at all because I'm a straight adult American-born dude but I still feel weird gambling with the quality of other peoples' lives in order to make a personal idealogical statement like "Down with the system!"  So, I'm voting for the choice that will keep that slow progressive momentum going.  I'll save my "blow it up" and "let's hit rock bottom and start over" urges for the day when I find my old SimCity 2000 CD-ROMs.

simcitydestroyimage.jpg

People aren't taking a gamble if they vote for Gary Johnson though...At least check out what he's about, I think you'll see that you agree with him on almost every subject you brought up! It's less of a gamble than voting for either of the "top" party candidates, and if more people who agreed with him didn't think they were throwing their vote away by voting for him, he'd win by a landslide! I don't know how people can choose to be so blind. There's an alternative to the lesser of two evils...it's choosing the right person for the job!

1 hour ago, vinylville said:

hmm. sorry for the double post. this forum is very slow on my connection.

i guess i need a new string in between the cans...

Nah, it's not you. This forum is all jacked up and double posts happen all the time.

this "lesser of two evils" stuff is nonsense. i understand why people might not like trump, but no one can make the case that he's evil, unlike hillary clinton. trump is an atypical republican candidate. he's so far from traditional republican norms that many GOP politicians are not only withdrawing support, they are publicly denouncing him. he's the first republican candidate to sell LGBT t-shirts in his official online store. he's been largely self-financed this entire election cycle, has pulled in the 2nd largest amount of donations from average americans (like bernie), is largely anti-establishment and anti-corruption (like bernie), and is the hardest working candidate running. he's puts his money where his mouth is and is simply the best candidate for the job, which is to SERVE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. i'm a libertarian-leaning independent who votes based on personal merit over party affiliation. however, as much as i support the policies of gary johnson, who i agree with on slightly more issues than trump, i think my vote for him would be a waste. he's not as tenacious of a leader and i don't see him having even a fighting chance against hillary clinton, who has raised more money from special interests, mega corps, and foreign governments than any candidate in the history of US politics (donor controlled!). deep down people know that trump is capable of actually getting stuff done and accomplishing real change. this is the real gamble. it terrifies people.

lastly, "social" issues or "progressive" issues aren't controlled by the president, climate change policy isn't controlled by the president, and every developed country in the world has a policy against illegal immigration. people naively over-attribute powers to the office of president and need to pay better attention to who they are (or aren't) voting into local, state, and federal positions.