There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

I actually haven't read any reports of the clones being able to self-replicate but that's conceivable knowing the shadow scientists behind the program.  A YouTube user posted a Counting Crows song last week that predicted the Clinton clone program and the Counting Crows have another song that references eggs so it's possible.

Obviously the internet has given us plenty of horrible things but I have to admit I love love love love annotated conspiracy theory pictures. How could anyone question that Hillary Clinton has a body double after seeing that her ring finger looks 2 pixels shorter than her index finger? Keep sucking that lamestream media teat, sheeple!

6 minutes ago, AlexH. said:

Obviously the internet has given us plenty of horrible things but I have to admit I love love love love annotated conspiracy theory pictures. How could anyone question that Hillary Clinton has a body double after seeing that her ring finger looks 2 pixels shorter than her index finger? Keep sucking that lamestream media teat, sheeple!

OBAMA HAS BEEN STAGING MASS SHOOTINGS TO TAKE 'R GUNS. Is my favorite and the most horrifying when I realize there are people who actually believe it.

Like that kind of government conspiracy wouldn't think to hire different actors. "Ok, just go get Gary and Linda again for this one. They did a good job at Sandyhook"

"hair was too straight today" "hair is too blonde"
when building a conspiracy theory, differing lighting scenarios and hair straighteners don't exist.

can't even begin with the stupidity of the finger length lol

& no, i'm not a supporter of hillary. but yall are acting real stupid in here.

12 minutes ago, futures said:

"hair was too straight today" "hair is too blonde"
when building a conspiracy theory, differing lighting scenarios and hair straighteners don't exist.

can't even begin with the stupidity of the finger length lol

& no, i'm not a supporter of hillary. but yall are acting real stupid in here.

looks like we found a sheeple.

sheeple-1b.jpg