There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

38 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

oh god not this again.

who's perpetuating shit like this? is it john oliver types?

Dude, I'm not saying I disagree with you ('ll get into that), but the idea isn't that far fetched.

39 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

who's perpetuating shit like this? is it john oliver types? i'm guessing it has to be some form of media i abstain from.

It's very possible for someone to form an opinion without it being perpetuated by the media :rolleyes:

it's very disappointing to see that people don't realize that if hillary is elected, then war with russia and other powers in the middle east is guaranteed.

who's perpetuating shit like this? i'm guessing it has to be some form of media i abstain from.

Seriously though.  You're thought that Hillary guarantees war is no less absurd than thinking Trump does.  No one can be sure of either possibility.  Personally, I think either option ends in war, but who knows?  Maybe neither will!

the obama administration has already approved hundreds of millions of dollars in US arms deals to saudi arabia, who have been raging war with their neighbors in yemen. just the other day, US forces initiated missile strikes in yemen.

Yes, a separate administration (same party or no) has proven themselves to be not as anti-war as it appeared when they started.  Yes, that is bad.

I do agree that Hillary seems inclined towards war, I also don't think it's absurd to think Trump is also inclined towards war.

I can't help but laugh at the irony of cheetoh jesus dragging out Bill's accusers and they crying when his own accusers are. I assume now that orange glow to his skin is the result of how thin it is as opposed to some sort of tanner. He is the epitome of someone who can dish it but can't take it. The man is so pathetic it pains me to see that 40% of the voting populace alongside him either don't understand what consistency is or they don't care. It's also funny how he can't get out of his own way. The Podesta email dump is a bonanza and no one even gives a shit because the slime dripping from his lips has clogged their ears already. 

2 minutes ago, jerseydave77 said:

I can't help but laugh at the irony of cheetoh jesus dragging out Bill's accusers and they crying when his own accusers are. I assume now that orange glow to his skin is the result of how thin it is as opposed to some sort of tanner. He is the epitome of someone who can dish it but can't take it. The man is so pathetic it pains me to see that 40% of the voting populace alongside him either don't understand what consistency is or they don't care. It's also funny how he can't get out of his own way. The Podesta email dump is a bonanza and no one even gives a shit because the slime dripping from his lips has clogged their ears already. 

Um, no. The media, proven by WikiLeaks, is in the tank for the Democrats. And they will only report on Trumps nasty rhetoric and will not even broach the continual controversies being released about Hillary by WikiLeaks. 

Another funny thing, I've read about them on CNN, NYTimes, Washington Post, Slate...the list goes on and on. That horrible liberal media you Trump Lovers pretend are sabotaging his campaign have openly reported on everything of relevance. His poll dip isn't for lack of information being provided it's because he is simply a worse human being than Hilary. She is no peach in my opinion but worse is worse. Keep digging and deceiving and believing whatever you need to but find some way to get back to reality after November 8. Cool? 

I actually agree that, if you take away all the positive things Hillary has done in her 30+ year career and include unproven allegations against her, allegations against her husband, JFK's infidelities, and funny memes that have the C word in them and if you justify all of Trump's flaws as lovable scamp/ruthless businessman behavior and take a hardline stance against indulging in unproven allegations against him, Hillary might be equal to or below Trump.

Edited by rds

1 hour ago, daegor said:

You're thought that Hillary guarantees war is no less absurd than thinking Trump does.

hillary and others in the DNC are blaming russia for the emails released by guccifer and wikileaks while offering absolutely zero proof they are involved. CNN just ran an article on it, also with zero proof.  hillary is on record  this year (her speech to the american legion as one example) saying that we need to treat cyber attacks as attacks on our own soil. if this doesn't look like setting the stage for military confrontation with russia to you, then i'm not sure what will. we know that the state department and both the bush and obama administrations are working with the CIA to remove world leaders from power (gaddafi, hussein, assad) and set up puppet governments favorable to global corporate interests in the middle east. hillary has voted for every war in the history of my lifetime. 

5 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

hillary and others in the DNC are blaming russia for the emails released by guccifer and wikileaks while offering absolutely zero proof they are involved. CNN just ran an article on it, also with zero proof.  hillary is on record  this year (her speech to the american legion as one example) saying that we need to treat cyber attacks as attacks on our own soil. if this doesn't look like setting the stage for military confrontation with russia to you, then i'm not sure what will. we know that the state department and both the bush and obama administrations are working with the CIA to remove world leaders from power (gaddafi, hussein, assad) and set up puppet governments favorable to global corporate interests in the middle east. hillary has voted for every war in the history of my lifetime. 

100% agree.

But I don't know the future, and toppling governments does not (always) result in a war.  It is not a guaranteed end result.  Part of the problem with your perspective is what is your definition of war?  In you're including the CIA removing world leaders in that umbrella the US has pretty much been at war for 50 years solid.

And again.  We have no reason to think Trump won't do the same.  He has no history of war because he's never been put in that position.

Hillary/this administration are arming people that shouldn't be armed and Russian doesn't like it (if it poses a threat, who can blame them). If it continues/Hillary gets office we have a good chance that Russian will start something with us. Why do you think Putin is all for the Donald.

Edited by KingTacoMunster

1 hour ago, jerseydave77 said:

I can't help but laugh at the irony of cheetoh jesus dragging out Bill's accusers and they crying when his own accusers are. 

except bill clinton had to settle with paula jones for $850,000 out of court. bill was impeached, disbarred, and lied to the american people about his affair with lewinsky. there are medical reports revealing physical signs of rape with juanita broaddrick.

the latest batch of trump accusers have offered absolutely zero proof for their accusations. add to that the fact that some of them are avid hillary clinton supporters who volunteer for her campaign. add to that the fact that friends and colleagues have come out with evidence that seems to contradict some of their claims. what you're left with is what looks like a targeted hit on a political opponent that lacks merit being perpetuated by the largest media companies who also happen to be donors to hillary clinton's campaign.

20 minutes ago, daegor said:

Trump has never been in politics, he doesn't have a history like Hillary because he has none at all.

Which is worse, the devil you know, or the one you don't?  Neither answer is incorrect.

to start off, im not for either candidate, but the way I look at the situation is, Trump says horrible things and Hillary does horrible things. You can pick one but both are horrible, one just more so.

1 hour ago, jerseydave77 said:

Another funny thing, I've read about them on CNN, NYTimes, Washington Post, Slate...the list goes on and on. That horrible liberal media you Trump Lovers pretend are sabotaging his campaign have openly reported on everything of relevance.

yeah, they have web articles on some of the leaks, but coverage is far from sufficient. trump's pussy comments and accusation claims are getting 10x the live media coverage. your claim that they've covered everything of relevance is false. there's a shit ton of released emails and people have barely scratched the surface.

12 minutes ago, daegor said:

the US has pretty much been at war for 50 years solid.

yes, we have. 

14 minutes ago, daegor said:

We have no reason to think Trump won't do the same.

we do. trump is running on an anti-globalist platform of national sovereignty. this means putting our domestic affairs first, securing our border and building up neighborhoods on our own soil. he speaks from the gut and people know that while he often exaggerates, he's a ball buster who means what he says. and he's said that he wants peace with russia and would be against the regime-toppling and rebel-extremist-arming practices that have plagued north africa and the middle east.

35 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

he speaks from the gut and people know that while he often exaggerates, he's a ball buster who means what he says.

All politicians flip flop and certainly change their tone to appease the masses, but man. His stances on some MASSIVE issues have flip flopped. He literally doesn't remember what he says 5 minutes after it comes out of his mouth. There's no exaggerating complete 180 degree stances in mere days, because that sounds like youre easily influenced no matter how many balls you bust. I believe his ball busting is more likely intimidation with suits and uneducated people who arent aware of their rights. How can you 'exaggerate' on your own policies of why you're running?

"The Sell"

(ill detail one because its tiring)

The wall

• Build a wall, deport all undocumented immigrants
  • Deport all undocumented immigrants but bring the "good" ones back legally.
  • Build the wall, deport criminals, triple the number of ICE officers, end birthright citizenship.
  • Use a deportation force to implement policy
  • Deport undocumented immigrants, but don't call it "mass deportations"
  • A deportation force is "TBD."
  • "I'm gonna do the same" as past presidents
  • I'm open to "softening."
  • "There's no amnesty" but "we work with them."
  • I won't rule out a path to citizenship

Muslim Ban

Birther fiasco

First use and nuclear arms

Minimum wage

Abortion

------

I don't see speaking from the gut, i see diarrhea of the mouth.

1 hour ago, WAXXX said:

yeah, they have web articles on some of the leaks, but coverage is far from sufficient. trump's pussy comments and accusation claims are getting 10x the live media coverage. your claim that they've covered everything of relevance is false. there's a shit ton of released emails and people have barely scratched the surface.

Since you have applied a figure, please quantify your claim with a reliable data set from a reliable source. Until then I can attest that any reliable source I have seen continues to have coverage. If Trump ever freaking disowned any of his own actions or words, as Clinton has done time and again, half this stuff would be forgotten. Instead he feeds the news cycle with his own delusions and ineptitude. 

I remember in 2004 a bunch of folks saying "I am voting for Bush because I know what I'm getting". Well, we knew we had a President that sent to war in an unprecendent manner but we reelected him anyway. Then he tanked the economy and folks want to pretend like it was a surprise. We knew he was an idiot. Well, we know who Trump is too. He's a sexist, xenophobe who himself chose to have his own products manufactured in China and imported the steel for his buildings. He's never felt like a stakeholder in America - just in Trump. If that means making a few more bucks so be it. Is that his right, sure, of course. I'm a capitalist but I also believe that the President has to care about America more than themselves and he has never done shit for anyone other than himself. Plus four years of Trump Jr or Eric Trump is a pox on this world that no one should suffer. 

57 minutes ago, jerseydave77 said:

Since you have applied a figure, please quantify your claim with a reliable data set from a reliable source. Until then I can attest that any reliable source I have seen continues to have coverage. If Trump ever freaking disowned any of his own actions or words, as Clinton has done time and again, half this stuff would be forgotten. Instead he feeds the news cycle with his own delusions and ineptitude. 

Let WAXX have his fun.

pretty sure the media played possum his entire campaign until he trotted everyone out for a huge announcement in august at the Trump hotel in DC, spent 30 minutes promoting the hotel, and then spent 30 seconds saying that OBama is a US born citizen, and he never started the birther movement, and walked off.  That pissed the collective media off, and, well, the rest is history.  Dude did it to himself.  If any point of his campaign can be pointed to as where the Media dug into him, that is it.