There Will Be Hell Toupée! (The Donald Trump Thread)

1 hour ago, museummouth said:

This thread is sad because it's just you perpetually bumping it you troll

43 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

So much this.

not as sad as the public reaction from all the hillary voters who cried the night of the election and couldn't mentally fathom how to explain the election results to their wives and daughters.

i put up with a year of shit from crybabies and assholes who told me i was a poor, uneducated white supremacist piece of shit and that there was no way in hell trump would win. well, guess what. they were wrong. 

the way i see it, you two guys are sad, @stl_ben is a crybaby, i'm having fun with life, and i'll continue to post in this thread for the remainder of trump's 8 years in office. you are always welcome to ignore me and live in your anti-trump bubble. MAGA.

52 minutes ago, jonnystorm777 said:

I remember when Romney was saying Russia was our biggest threat in the debates and Obama laughed at him.  Now the Democrats are all crying about Russia. It's kind of funny. 

Its almost like democrats can learn from new information and changing situations

53 minutes ago, daegor said:

The answer is none.

It's concerning that Russia meddles, especially so brazenly.

It's concerning that the US has never learned it's lesson about meddling (it's bit the in the ass so many times).

they meddle. we meddle. you meddle. i meddle. pink floyd made an album named meddle. it's a fact of life. complete utopia is a myth.

2 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Its almost like democrats can learn from new information and changing situations

haha. we'll see. the democrats suffered a net loss of 1,042 state and federal democratic posts, including congressional and state legislative seats, governorships and the presidency. all during the past 8 years. let's see when or if that changes.

21 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

i put up with a year of shit from crybabies and assholes who told me i was a poor, uneducated white supremacist piece of shit and that there was no way in hell trump would win. well, guess what. they were wrong. 

I would never call you a white supremacist! I find the frequency of that accusation abhorrent. 

The other two though... eh, I can see it. 

29 minutes ago, WAXXX said:

they meddle. we meddle. you meddle. i meddle. pink floyd made an album named meddle. it's a fact of life. complete utopia is a myth.

There is a lot of middle ground between where we're at, and utopia.  Will it ever stop?  Probably not, but that's not a reason to NOT oppose it.

1 hour ago, WAXXX said:

not as sad as the public reaction from all the hillary voters who cried the night of the election and couldn't mentally fathom how to explain the election results to their wives and daughters.

the way i see it, you two guys are sad, @stl_ben is a crybaby, i'm having fun with life, and i'll continue to post in this thread for the remainder of trump's 8 years in office. you are always welcome to ignore me and live in your anti-trump bubble. MAGA.

Supporting someone who supports racism, misogyny, and white supremacy makes you a supporter of all those things. That's clear as day. Thus supporting putting down people of different backgrounds, genders, religions etc makes you uneducated. 

Poor, I can't speak on anyone's wealth. But any Trump supporter is uneducated in human decency and a supporter of intolerable behavior. 

46 minutes ago, daegor said:

There is a lot of middle ground between where we're at, and utopia.  Will it ever stop?  Probably not, but that's not a reason to NOT oppose it.

i support the email phishing attempts of john podesta's gmail account. he was pegged to be hillary's sec of state if she won. there is way too little transparency in politics. people like john podesta, hillary clinton, and others (on all sides of the political spectrum) used private and personal email servers to avoid transparency, operate in secrecy from other governmental bodies, and get out of FOIA requests from the american people.

25 minutes ago, museummouth said:

Supporting someone who supports racism, misogyny, and white supremacy makes you a supporter of all those things. That's clear as day. Thus supporting putting down people of different backgrounds, genders, religions etc makes you uneducated. 

Poor, I can't speak on anyone's wealth. But any Trump supporter is uneducated in human decency and a supporter of intolerable behavior. 

it's bullshit like this why hillary voters still can't fathom how she lost the election. fuck you.

Donald Trump will be inaugurated on Friday, but he’ll consider his first day on the job to be Monday. The detail emerged after he sat down with British and German journalists over the weekend and offered up his thoughts on a wide range of topics.

“I mean my day one is gonna be Monday because I don’t want to be signing and get it mixed up with lots of celebration,” he said.

photo.jpg

27 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

No, now they know it was Russian interference.

I remember Hillary saying that the leaked e-mails wont change anyone's vote. America has made up their mind already.  Then after she lost, the Dems all cry about the leaked e-mails. It's rather funny and pathetic. 

8 years of "Obama is a Kenyan Muslim!" despite actual facts and evidence disproving it. Trump himself was a birther. 

There's actual evidence that Russia interfered with the election to get Trump elected...but we're the crybaby conspiracy theorists. Ok.

5 minutes ago, jonnystorm777 said:

I remember Hillary saying that the leaked e-mails wont change anyone's vote. America has made up their mind already.  Then after she lost, the Dems all cry about the leaked e-mails. It's rather funny and pathetic. 

America DID make up their mind. Trump lost the popular vote.

2 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

8 years of "Obama is a Kenyan Muslim!" despite actual facts and evidence disproving it. Trump himself was a birther. 

There's actual evidence that Russia interfered with the election to get Trump elected...but we're the crybaby conspiracy theorists. Ok.

There was shady stuff going down on both sides to discredit the other candidates. The left would start fights at Trump rallies to make them look bad, as well as the whole media out to make Trump look bad and Russia leaked e-mails showing Hillary's true colors. But the votes were legit and not tampered with.  Hillary lost because she was a terrible person/candidate.