All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

• 1 month later...

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/trent-reznor-on-new-nine-inch-nails-soundtrack-experiments-w454963

Informative interview from RS a couple of days ago where he talks about his recent soundtrack work and the new NIN album:

"When asked about the mood of the forthcoming Nine Inch Nails record – whether it arrives before New Year's or not – he wants people to be patient. "That will be part of the reveal," he says. "I don't want to spoil it. If I'm interested in a film, I prefer not to watch the trailer. We live in overstimulated times." "

26 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

I have no idea how to read that, but can you tell when the countdown is supposed to end?

I just went through everything that was visible and can't find anything. I know very little about back end programming though and they are using Wordpress, which I also know very little about. I got nothing

8 hours ago, vinyl addict said:

I have no idea how to read that, but can you tell when the countdown is supposed to end?

The site is using a standard WordPress plugin called Maintenance Mode. I've used that plugin before when sites I was working on were getting ready to launch a new site or something like that. The plugin gives you the option to throw in a timer. They have the timer disabled. There's no way to tell from the source code when the timer will be activated and when it is set to end. At this point, they simply aren't using it. 

Basically, there's nothing to see here at the moment.