All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

If you're a member or lurk ETS...then you know how much more hardcore some NIN fans are. Thankfully not as annoyingly-so as maybe PJ or Brand New. Anyhoo. It's been posted that the #s for the The Fragile: Deviations 1 are "Apparently limited to 5000 copies on the US store and 2000 copies on the UK store."

16 minutes ago, morfiend said:

Will grab The Fragile, Broken and Deviations soon enough, those I must have. As for new material, I'll give it a listen before deciding to purchase. The only NIN album I've been really impressed with in the last 15 or so years is Year Zero. 

I'm mostly luke warm on the post-Fragile stuff myself.  I don't know if I've enjoyed a full album since then, but there seem to be enough songs that I like to keep me coming back.  I probably should've waited too, but I got too caught up in the excitement :)

28 minutes ago, jhulud said:

If you're a member or lurk ETS...then you know how much more hardcore some NIN fans are. Thankfully not as annoyingly-so as maybe PJ or Brand New. Anyhoo. It's been posted that the #s for the The Fragile: Deviations 1 are "Apparently limited to 5000 copies on the US store and 2000 copies on the UK store."

Ten Club should just treat all releases like Vault 6, unlimited preorder for a period of time. 

1 hour ago, lethalenforcer said:

It also says 3xLP in the product URL. I think they pulled elements/cloned another listing that aren't correct, including the 2016 bit.

Yeah, the Before The Flood page says its for "David Lynch's hypnotizing 1997 film" so yeah I'm guessing something similarly goofy happened with The Social Network.

2 hours ago, jhulud said:

So what exactly is the Digital + Physical Component of the NTAE release? Is it a CD or something?

I was under the impression that the Digital part was the FLAC/mp3/wav(?) download.  I know I selected a format when I ordered.  I might be misunderstanding what you were asking about though.

2 hours ago, jonrawks said:

I'm mostly luke warm on the post-Fragile stuff myself.  I don't know if I've enjoyed a full album since then, but there seem to be enough songs that I like to keep me coming back.  I probably should've waited too, but I got too caught up in the excitement :)

I caved and ordered Deviations since it's supposedly not being sold in stores. $80 was tough to swallow but if it's even half as good as The Fragile I'm sure I'll love it.