All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

Obviously the Deviations is a new deal, but who remastered all the others?

I ordered the Deviations, Broken, and new EP.

I have 2 copies of Broken now (original with the 7" and blank side B, and a white label promo), but it's my favorite NIN album. 

I have an original Fragile, so unless it's remastered I'll probably hold off, but the Deviations is intriguing.

Edited by vinyl addict

18 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

Obviously the Deviations is a new deal, but who remastered all the others?

I ordered the Deviations, Broken, and new EP.

I have 2 copies of Broken now (original with the 7" and blank side B, and a white label promo), but it's my favorite NIN album. 

I have an original Fragile, so unless it's remastered I'll probably hold off, but the Deviations is intriguing.

fragile is remastered, all of them are.

REMASTERED FROM THE ORIGINAL SOURCES IN 2016 ON 180-GRAM VINYL, WITH LOTS OF DETAILS ATTENDED TO THAT YOU MAY NEVER NOTICE BUT WE CARE ABOUT.

Are they doing a normal pressing of the Fragile (and Broken) that I can wait on?

Sorry for not doing the work but I am backpacking my way through Cambodia atm and only get short spurts of wifi... and obviously most of my spare finacnes are going towards traveling instead if records right now.

3 minutes ago, downisthenewup87 said:

Are they doing a normal pressing of the Fragile (and Broken) that I can wait on?

Sorry for not doing the work but I am backpacking my way through Cambodia atm and only get short spurts of wifi... and obviously most of my spare finacnes are going towards traveling instead if records right now.

those are both available on the site now

9 minutes ago, FiggyPuddling said:

Is it to be assumed that everything except Deviations is getting a "wide release" repress?  I want these now, really bad, but there's some last minute Christmas shopping stuff that I feel is a little more important.

none of them say anything about being limited. i can assume these will be in press for a while now.

7 minutes ago, j67ab said:

:( I can't get through to the site at all been trying since 9pm yesterday 

store.nin.com

Maybe try to clear your browser cache cookies data etc.  try a different device or browser.  does it work going direct to an item? https://store.nin.com/collections/music/products/the-fragile-deviations-1-2017