All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

11 minutes ago, throwgncpr said:

I'm not able to access the store front or direct link to deviations :-/

That's strange. :( I wonder if your browser is blocking plugins they use or the wordpress coding or whatever it is. Make sure to try from another device or multiple browsers.  good luck.  :/

1 minute ago, throwgncpr said:

finally got through. I think the site was just overwhelmed. I wanted to order a lot of stuff, but couldn't do it right now. Just ordered Fragile Deviations and Before the Flood for now. $140 is a little rough for 2 albums, but it is 7 LPs of awesomeness ;)

Good to hear! Yeah it's tough spending so much around the Holidays but this is a very awesome surprise.  Plus the funds go to Trent and Atticus I would hope since its the official store. :)

Outside of LH, They were all old pressings so that makes sense. Hopefully they will get a new Trent overseen repress. 

I still can't believe he did this yesterday, I keep going back to the site to make sure it was real. Can't believe I'm finally going to get The Fragile. 

Edited by timsimmons

17 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

Outside of LH, They were all old pressings so that makes sense. Hopefully they will get a new Trent overseen repress. 

I still can't believe he did this yesterday, I keep going back to the site to make sure it was real. Can't believe I'm finally going to get The Fragile. 

Same here man... :) it's unreal and it was the best ahhh im in shock, surprise, ever!  The Fragile, in all of its beauty.. Finally! I don't think anything could take away my smile now.  I just realized how cheap Hesitation Marks was.  Damn, wish I bought more stuff! 

12 minutes ago, tonyfranciosa said:

Grabbed Deviations and the new EP. Fastest I've dropped $100 in a long time. 

Pretty excited. I have originals of all the others, but I could be persuaded to grab a new copy of Broken or The Fragile if the sonic upgrades are significant (though unlikely). 

That's the same way I feel about it. It's tough to get The Fragile to sound any better. I'll stick to my original....for now.  I'll take the gamble with Broken though. I have a mint original with the 7" and fan club paperwork, but there's some room for improvement on the sonics of that one. Sounds great, but it could sound better.

I'm really eager to see who's initials are in the deadwax on these.

I'll prob pick up a TDS at some point, if the reviews are good. I have an original UK cut(and it sounds phenomenal) but it's such a great album.

Never got all the praise for the US Back to Black pressing by Kevin Gray. Don't get me wrong it sounds good, but it sounds rough compared to the original UK.

https://www.discogs.com/Nine-Inch-Nails-The-Downward-Spiral/release/271173

2 hours ago, vinyl addict said:

That's the same way I feel about it. It's tough to get The Fragile to sound any better. I'll stick to my original....for now.  I'll take the gamble with Broken though. I have a mint original with the 7" and fan club paperwork, but there's some room for improvement on the sonics of that one. Sounds great, but it could sound better.

I'm really eager to see who's initials are in the deadwax on these.

I'll prob pick up a TDS at some point, if the reviews are good. I have an original UK cut(and it sounds phenomenal) but it's such a great album.

Never got all the praise for the US Back to Black pressing by Kevin Gray. Don't get me wrong it sounds good, but it sounds rough compared to the original UK.

https://www.discogs.com/Nine-Inch-Nails-The-Downward-Spiral/release/271173

People were probably praising the KG cut of TDS on its own... I doubt many folks own the original UK for comparison. Ditto an OP of The Fragile... Based on your reviews, they should just reuse the original metals, but it sounds like they're doing fresh masters of all these.

I did think the KG TDS sounds much better than both existing vinyl reissues of PHM (I've never owned an original of that either). And comparable to With Teeth and HM (the only other NIN I own), so that's probably where the praise comes from.

18 hours ago, backpackoat said:

God I would love to see pictures of a complete NIN collection

Apologies for the poor image quality, these were taken with an old mobile phone ages ago. I don't have any cassettes, but otherwise this is complete [aside from the US pressing of Sin and the Lost Highway included here is a pretty poor bootleg, I now have the latest reissue of it which is a bit better!!]

tumblr_nseliyDDVr1s9iyy7o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nseliyDDVr1s9iyy7o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nseliyDDVr1s9iyy7o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nseliyDDVr1s9iyy7o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o3omghiv3z1s9iyy7o10_1280.jpg

12 minutes ago, al_hunter said:

Apologies for the poor image quality, these were taken with an old mobile phone ages ago. I don't have any cassettes, but otherwise this is complete [aside from the US pressing of Sin and the Lost Highway included here is a pretty poor bootleg, I now have the latest reissue of it which is a bit better!!]

tumblr_nseliyDDVr1s9iyy7o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nseliyDDVr1s9iyy7o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nseliyDDVr1s9iyy7o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nseliyDDVr1s9iyy7o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o3omghiv3z1s9iyy7o10_1280.jpg

This is an amazing collection!! 

Edited by Dustinhxc
Dp

27 minutes ago, al_hunter said:

2 hours ago, Adam10647 said:

Missing some promos and the down in it UK press but that pretty much everything.

(dont know why it kept deleting the pic.)

Very, very cool, both of you

6 hours ago, throwgncpr said:

finally got through. I think the site was just overwhelmed. I wanted to order a lot of stuff, but couldn't do it right now. Just ordered Fragile Deviations and Before the Flood for now. $140 is a little rough for 2 albums, but it is 7 LPs of awesomeness ;)

Did you get the DL link for before the flood?  I haven't.