All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

10 minutes ago, jhulud said:

I just noticed something in the order I placed this week. Did anyone else get hit w/ a foreign transaction fee? I know Sandbag are based out of the UK...but it doesn't feel right to have gotten hit w/ a foreign transaction fee for something that will still ship domestically.

I didn't

14 hours ago, Canuckle said:

Grabbed Prick, Lost Highway (color; glad I waited out on the MOV pressing), Broken and The Fragile

20% code could only be applied to the first two so will save it as it lasts for a year and I'm not sure what else will be available given the surprises that have shown up. Also, to repeat sub$16 USD 7+LPs shipped to Canada = Canuckle VERY impressed. 

What's the color on the Lost Highway LP?

5 hours ago, pepperonigin said:

What's the color on the Lost Highway LP?

See the photo above. I'm sure the selling of it has been depressed because the MOV pressing, but damn I'll be happy if it's an official Null Corp release with the original plates. But who knows, it may just end up being stock from MOV. 

4 minutes ago, thischarmingman said:

FYI, it's all or nothing with cancelling, as expected.  Might cancel my whole order and reorder.  Don't need two copies of BTF.

Plus you will actually get to see your order with the new fulfillment provided. I'm just hoping I randomly receive my Fragile Deviations and NTAE LPs one day...

So now I feel like an asshole. Lost Highway 2xLP showed up today. They send it FedEx overnight. I'll go eat my own shit now.

1124BBE9-DB5D-4BCD-A523-825F783206F1.jpg

But since I'm one to always still bitch & moan...the spine is crimped up to hell...like it got dropped on it. Records are fine. And corner dings. And what's with this being a single jacket?!?!

:P

3 minutes ago, jhulud said:

So now I feel like an asshole. Lost Highway 2xLP showed up today. They send it FedEx overnight. I'll go eat my own shit now.

1124BBE9-DB5D-4BCD-A523-825F783206F1.jpg

But since I'm one to always still bitch & moan...the spine is crimped up to hell...like it got dropped on it. Records are fine. And corner dings. And what's with this being a single jacket?!?!

:P

Can you tell us what you can see in the deadwax?

I contacted Sandbag about the validity of the 20% off code if I cancel my Firebrand order for Broken and The Fragile and got this reply today:

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, due to the high volume of orders for this pre-order, all data has now been collated and your order is currently with our shipping hub. We are therefore unable to cancel your order at this stage.

Sincere apologies about this, if you wish to receive a refund you are more than welcome to return your order back to us for a full refund.

Sorry again for any inconvenience caused.

Kim on behalf of the customer service team. 

Has anyone canceled their Firebrand order in the last day or two? I'm thinking the rep didn't read my message and thought I wanted to cancel my Sandbag order...

11 hours ago, jhulud said:

Side One - B0026362-01-LP01-A  P.USA  A.GOLDEN -43610-

Side Two- B0026362-01-LP-01-B  P.USA  A.GOLD (not fully stamped) -43610-

Side Three- B0026362-01-LP02-C  P.USA A.GOLDEN -43611-

Side  Four- B0026362-01-LP-02-D  P.USA  A.GOLDEN -43611-

Nice. Cut by John Golden and pressed at Pallas. 

10 hours ago, kannibal said:

Nice. Cut by John Golden and pressed at Pallas. 

So on discogs the standard Black version of this that came out this year has the same matrix etching as the gold listed above, other than the "gold USA" part. Am I correct in thinking that this means the black version was also pressed at Pallas? (Forgive my ignorance, I'm not entirely familiar with how matrix etchings work, and only ask because I don't care about the color of the record as much as the sound so if I can save a few bucks by going with black, that's my plan)

1 hour ago, Andthejets27 said:

So on discogs the standard Black version of this that came out this year has the same matrix etching as the gold listed above, other than the "gold USA" part. Am I correct in thinking that this means the black version was also pressed at Pallas? (Forgive my ignorance, I'm not entirely familiar with how matrix etchings work, and only ask because I don't care about the color of the record as much as the sound so if I can save a few bucks by going with black, that's my plan)

If it doesnt have P.USA and GOLDEN, it cant be the same cut and pressing plant.

On 06/09/2017 at 4:03 PM, jhulud said:

Side One - B0026362-01-LP01-A  P.USA  A.GOLDEN -43610-

Side Two- B0026362-01-LP-01-B  P.USA  A.GOLD (not fully stamped) -43610-

Side Three- B0026362-01-LP02-C  P.USA A.GOLDEN -43611-

Side  Four- B0026362-01-LP-02-D  P.USA  A.GOLDEN -43611-

Ordered solely based on this...

Thx Juan