All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

A tip to those who ordered up the AV physical component:  I got mine today and didn't realize what it was when it was dropped at my desk at work.  I didn't recognize the sender either and sure wasn't expecting the AV piece to arrive so soon (I just ordered it less than a week ago). 

Anyway, I proceeded to use scissors to cut the end of the envelope off because it didn't have an obvious entry point and it was padded so not easily torn...and of course, I cut right into the zip lock bag that the physical component is  in.  It more or less *exactly* fit the padded envelope they send it in.   Fawwwwwwwwwwk.

And yes, it's only a heavy duty zip lock bag, but still.  Not happy to have more or less destroyed the original package. 

Oh, and NTAE arrive too in perfect condition.  Hope you guys get your soon!

I woke this morning to an email from sandbag telling me that my replacement order was sent out yesterday via DHL global ground along with the tracking number for it.  Yesterday i had asked for my originally paid for FedEx 1-day Overnight shipping cost to be refunded, which they said they would do.  So my original thought is "soooo... i ask for a refund for my first class shipping and they fly me coach???"  I responded and asked why they would send it DHL ground when I was supposed to have FedEx 1-day delivery and below was the response.  Is it true that FedEx 1-day Overnight PREMIUM fucking priced shipping does not have tracking?  That blows my mind a bit if it's true.  SMH... oh well... at least I have movement now.  Just want this to be over and done with at this point...

As your original order was lost in transit, and we have refunded your shipping, we decided to sent the package using a trackable service to ensure the best chances of delivery, and to reduce the chance of the replacement order getting lost.

Apologies that it hasn't been shipped using the preferred method, but we believe this is the best course of action to take so that you get the items you have paid for.

4 minutes ago, jrodan said:

The best part of every morning is when I go to check and see that my tracking still hasn't updated past pre-shipment. It's the comfort of knowing that it will always and forever be in pre-shipment that keeps me going. God bless you, sandbag. 

I got this email the otehr day.  I figured everyone did, but guess not? Mine has been in preshipping for over a week now

Hello there,

We are aware of a system issue at USPS which means that the tracking number we shared with you is not working correctly. The issue has been escalated within USPS and a resolution is being worked upon urgently.

We appreciate that this is very frustrating for you. Please be assured that your parcel is in transit and we are receiving frequent reports that orders are landing safely despite the failure of the USPS tracking system.

Unfortunately, the circumstances are outside of Sandbag’s control but I would like to take the opportunity to reassure you that we will support customers as much as we can until orders have been received.

Kind regards

Nicola Harris

2 hours ago, MicLima said:

I'm sure I'm preaching to choir here cuz this is for super fans anyway who I'm sure already got it but this is amazing and worth the price ...IMHO.

37 minutes ago, clerk3745 said:

I'm sure I'm preaching to choir here cuz this is for super fans anyway who I'm sure already got it but this is amazing and worth the price ...IMHO.

Yeah, I can't call myself a superfan.  The major albums for me were Broken, TDS and FDTS.  I picked up The Fragile for shits and giggles and had basically written off Deviations.  Now I think I'm to the point of trying to collect all these damn things, which sucks for my wallet.

20 minutes ago, roadmonkey said:

LOLOL USPS tracking is back up.

ETA 08/30.. arrived at usps on the 23rd.. label printed out on the 12th..

this is so obviously not a USPS issue and is an issue where Sandbag printed labels and then sat on packages. mine was printed on the 15th and still has not budged. please give the USPS my package, Sandbag. I beg of you.

1 hour ago, jrodan said:

this is so obviously not a USPS issue and is an issue where Sandbag printed labels and then sat on packages. mine was printed on the 15th and still has not budged. please give the USPS my package, Sandbag. I beg of you.

They may have, but it can't entirely be that.  I got mine the other day, but USPS tracking still shows pre-shipment (Since the 11th).

Edited by webdoggy

Mine is also still in pre shipment from the middle of the month. I don't see how USPS could fail to update every sandbag order yet still manage to successfully track every other package in the country. 

Almost makes you think its not a usps issue...