All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

7 hours ago, Barberbro said:

I know this is off topic, but I just want to know if these will eventually end up in a store. I held off buying because I thought they'd eventually show up. But now I'm getting kinda worrried. Anyone have any insights....

My local shop owner is a good friend of mine and he still hasn't heard anything.

22 minutes ago, harryq said:

so the Vietnam War soundtrack is ready to go?  that's good news to me.  hopefully Lakeshore is involved and will be selling signed copies

I think it is coming out through Universal Music Group so not sure that'll happen this time.

Did anyone ever get one of the signed Before the Floods that were supposed to be out in the UK including the Mogwai's sigs? Love to get one of those someday.

1 hour ago, fish said:

Well I got the location right at least. Pretty cool if they are just giving away 50 signed copies of that album for free. I'm really curious as to what vinyl releases they are talking about being able to buy that are not available elsewhere other than the Vietnam one.

NIN probably brought along stock of all the represses from the store which at this point is the only place to get them. I feel like I should try to go to this.

8 minutes ago, psus2h said:

Do you guys realize that the Vietnam War doc soundtrack/score has a release date of tomorrow?  

I figured that was just digital since I hadn't seen it anywhere to order but maybe the LPs will be out too. The clip of TR & AR talking about it had some music in the BG sounded pretty good. 

1 minute ago, Adam10647 said:

I figured that was just digital since I hadn't seen it anywhere to order but maybe the LPs will be out too. The clip of TR & AR talking about it had some music in the BG sounded pretty good. 

Can't wait to hear it.   There are shops from the EU that are posting the LP today on ebay, so some have it in hand, but you're right, I'm also surprised PO's didnt pop up at any of the usual spots.  I'll check in at Amoeba Hollywood today to see whats what. 

1 hour ago, Dustinhxc said:

Awe man.. we won't be there till tomorrow.. I'd be more sad if it was a meet and greet or small show. But a q&a with rare vinyl sounds amazing as well. If I didn't have work id go early for sure. 

Fuck...I'd give my left nut for the signed album or not available elsewhere. Who wants a nut?

48 minutes ago, skycriesmary said:

Fuck...I'd give my left nut for the signed album or not available elsewhere. Who wants a nut?

I was thinking i would just walk out of my job if they announced a meet and greet that I could make it too. But this isn't guaranteeing you'd meet them forsure and you had to get in line by noon for a guarantee I'm assuming. So I didn't have enough time or enough of a guarantee to meet them. Otherwise I'd totally be in the same boat man. I'm excited for the show tomorrow. I'm still hoping they announce a club show Saturday morning.

10 minutes ago, Dustinhxc said:

I was thinking i would just walk out of my job if they announced a meet and greet that I could make it too. But this isn't guaranteeing you'd meet them forsure and you had to get in line by noon for a guarantee I'm assuming. So I didn't have enough time or enough of a guarantee to meet them. Otherwise I'd totally be in the same boat man. I'm excited for the show tomorrow. I'm still hoping they announce a club show Saturday morning.

If they do a club show I bet it's tonight or Monday, I'm sure the festival doesn't want them stepping on their attendance, it would suck to have to skip seeing Queens.  Super jealous I bet they play some new/ different stuff from the last batch of shows.