All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

13 hours ago, zdkaiser said:

Can you comment on the mailer and the condition of the LP when it arrived? I've had bad experiences with BB's bubble mailers in the past.

It arrived in one of those garbage mailers that are two pieces of cardboard glued together.  Despite the undesirable packing, everything arrived in fine shape.  I will say though that mine shipped from a Best Buy distribution center that is only about 20 miles from my house so it didn't have far to travel. Hopefully everyone else's copy arrives safely. 

5 minutes ago, kisol said:

It arrived in one of those garbage mailers that are two pieces of cardboard glued together.  Despite the undesirable packing, everything arrived in fine shape.  I will say though that mine shipped from a Best Buy distribution center that is only about 20 miles from my house so it didn't have far to travel. Hopefully everyone else's copy arrives safely. 

Mine was supposed to be today, but USPS and UPS show different locations (both close by so I'm not too worried) but should be here tomorrow. 

On 9/8/2017 at 4:49 AM, VinylMario said:

Not sure if this was mentioned

PCHLPI124-Large.jpg

Legendary Woodstock '94 Live Set On Deluxe Edition Double LP!
Limited Edition Clear Vinyl!

In 1994, NIN set out on their notorious Self Destruct Tour with shows often descending into violence and chaos, as the members routinely smashed equipment - and often themselves too - at the climax of each performance. Perhaps the most memorable event however was NIN's set at Woodstock '94 in Saugerties, New York on Saturday August 13th, where the group played alongside Joe Cocker, Crosby, Stills & Nash, Cypress Hill and numerous others. Often dubbed "Mudstock", NIN took to the stage drenched and dirty, and attracted the largest crowd of the entire weekend. Broadcast live on FM radio and Pay-Per-View television to an audience of over 24 million, this recording includes the entire performance given by the band on this momentous occasion. Despite Reznor's later dissatisfaction with the results, it remains the stuff of legend. With exceptional renditions of 'March Of The Pigs', 'Closer' and 'Happiness Is Slavery' alongside other classics, this brutal and uncompromising show is captured here in the highest possible quality and will form a welcome addition to the collections of fans everywhere.

Features:
• Deluxe Edition Double LP
• Limited Edition Clear Vinyl
• 140g Vinyl
• Import

$30.31 Prime

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0733DSH6G?tag=upcomingvinyl-20

Have you had a chance to listen to this yet?

9 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Fucking ass shit. Didn't specify my work's suite # when I entered shipping info, shows as Undeliverable on USPS today.

Hopefully Best Buy will be able to re-address and send back to me, but this is uncharted territory in my life as a vinyl purchaser.

Can you contact USPS and pick up at the post office (or wherever it currently is being held)?  I suppose that might be easier said than done...

3 minutes ago, harryq said:

Can you contact USPS and pick up at the post office (or wherever it currently is being held)?  I suppose that might be easier said than done...

It's being delivered from a huge annex facility apparently so I'm not sure I'll be able to arrange that. Going to call first thing tomorrow AM though - thanks for the tip.

Got mine.  The package is HEAVY, and like others said is a slip case that's large enough to accommodate 3 180gram LPs with heavy card stock printed sleeves.  Only a little bit of a crushed corner on mine, which is fine.  So far it sounds awesome.  

A side note I don't think has been mentioned, it was mastered at Bernie Grundmann by Chris Bellman.