All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

4 minutes ago, Dustinhxc said:

Wait.. you think they won't work after? I've been waiting for with teeth and year zero to be released. Was hoping they'd have more soundtracks and merch by then too.... :/ then use my code.. 

If you go back to the last page and actually click on the link there's a note about the codes and how they might not work.  I'm hoping that's BS.

11 hours ago, skycriesmary said:

Amazon has The Fragile for under $39, I had to take the plunge,  am curious to compare it to my original.

Eh, strike that. Looks like I can pick it up about the same locally. I can at least pick out a copy that isn't crunched in the mail, and it's less $ going to Amazon.

1 hour ago, FiggyPud said:

Just got the “packaged up and ready to go” email from Bullmoose for Add Violence!

:0 Oh man, I don't know why I was waiting for NIN's store to come online. That's cool! Now they say in store only on BM. I just ordered from Amazon, since I have Prime free shipping. It says we should receive it Friday! 

Edited by Dustinhxc
Ordered

28 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

Store is back up. All recent reissues are up as is Add Violence.

No With Teeth et al.  Still labeled as coming soon. 

Oh man.. happy sad moment. I was waiting for nin.com to come back. Ordered from Amazon. We will get it tomorrow which is Awesome! But now, if i was just more patient. Would've got a slipmat. Oh man tempted to order another..  update: ordered it! So we will have our Amazon copy tomorrow and the nin copy maybe in 7-10 days if they don't delay it more. Worth it for the limited slipmat. :)

Edited by Dustinhxc
Update

27 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Just went to order the new show posters they have listed and had to re-create my account. Again. So I am assuming that if you had an account from the Sandbag days, it has to be re-created yet again.

Yeah same pretty annoying but whatever. Grabbed the poster and Add Violence despite have a copy of AV on order at my local shop.

Also Im glad they finally pushed all the out of stock/ coming soon stuff to the bottom of the page looked like shit before and buried the Prick LP

When do our 20% coupons expire? I want with teeth and am

in limbo like the rest of you.  

*edit- just read my email and it says for a year, so I guess June 6 2018.

oh, and fuck dfa records, I still haven’t gotten lcd’s signed postcard bullshits.  Don’t even know how to get my money back.  They don’t even bother to respond to emails.  Who does business like that?!

Edited by Bu$hleaguer