All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

59 minutes ago, lotsalemon said:

Anyone get a shipping confirmation from NIN for Add Violence?

I never got one - I preordered from NIN way back when. And order history has been wiped...

are you referring to the physical component?  I didn't order it myself, but I think people started receiving their orders in mid-August

34 minutes ago, harryq said:

are you referring to the physical component?  I didn't order it myself, but I think people started receiving their orders in mid-August

I've received the physical component and digital EP.....it's the 12" I was referring to.

Maybe I'm losing my mind - was there even a preorder for the 12"? 

Stupid order history is wiped clean or I'd know these things!!!

Edited by lotsalemon

6 minutes ago, lotsalemon said:

I've received the physical component and digital EP.....it's the 12" I was referring to.

Maybe I'm losing my mind - was there even a preorder for the 12"? 

Stupid order history is wiped clean or I'd know these things!!!

nope, this only popped up on nin.com yesterday.  I've been anxiously (and impatiently) waiting this whole time :)

5 minutes ago, Dustinhxc said:

I was just going to post about this. They refunded me $2 because I preordered it. Cool! So got it for $18 and it arrived yesterday. 

Wtf?  Mine showed up yesterday but they didn’t refund me, even after I contacted them about it.  Dude was like “you can send it back and buy it again”...

Got my first package from the new company. Decently packaged. Found it odd the detailed packing list was displayed on the front of the box. Anyone could see the exact vinyl inside if they were sneaking around. But we have good neighbors. The add violence slipmat is pretty sweet! Glad we got one! Glad sandbag is over though. Now we have two copies of add violence lp. Would be willing to trade one for a different ep or single maybe. 

Received the two posters from the the new shipping company. Worst packaging ever. The poster tube was not even legit. There were not even caps. It was round-cut cardboard caps taped to the ends. And the tube itself was mainly crushed. The posters were crimped at the ends so sheared at the edges. So yeah, the prints damaged. 

Fuck. This. Shit. 

4 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Received the two posters from the the new shipping company. Worst packaging ever. The poster tube was not even legit. There were not even caps. It was round-cut cardboard caps taped to the ends. And the tube itself was mainly crushed. The posters were crimped at the ends so sheared at the edges. So yeah, the prints damaged. 

Fuck. This. Shit. 

See, I heard shipping prints is really where Sandbag shined.  Too bad they didn’t stick with them...