All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

3 hours ago, backpackoat said:

What's up guys, I live in AZ and forgot to go to the Nine Inch Nails show. I meant to buy tickets and just forgot. Can't make tonight's show either. I'm posting this here because I deserve to be lambasted for being a complete and utter idiot ass.

You stupid idiot

27f.gif

Bough tickets today for Red Rocks(you can see the venue from my backyard)

Will be at 3 of first 4 shows on this tour(seen them 15 or so times)

I sorta lost interest in this band over the years but was obsessed with them in 90s. Everything up to and including the Fragile is amazing and the Downward Spiral remains my favorite album of alltime.

The fact that they are changing up the setlists so much this year from show to show and JAMC as an opener(seen them about a dozen times) makes this very appealing for me and couldnt turn down seeing them so close to my house and when I was on business earlier this week

1 hour ago, youspinmeround said:

Went tonight.  First time perfect drug ever played live.

Goddamn... I was starting to think it would never happen. Trent must really be loving not being tied to such a rigid stage production each night with how varied all these sets have been... I was even surprised when the show before Red Rocks didn't have The Hand That Feeds!

Edited by Doomguy13

• 4 weeks later...