All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

17 minutes ago, simple_torture said:

I went to a Borders at the mall to buy this when it came out, which is a crazy specific memory--Chuck Palahniuk's "Haunted" came out the same day, which is why I was browsing CDs at a bookstore.

Another weird NIN-centric memory is that Year Zero was the last album I bought on CD.

I think I ordered the LP on the website to get the bonus "9" inch of the Hand That Feeds and I think my brother got me the CD at one of the listening parts that gave away the 7 inch 

• 1 month later...

42 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Is that Black Mirror tie-in a reference to what...? Never seen the show not cared for it. Whatever it is...that shirt is the dumbest thing NIN has been tied to. And fugly. 

https://pitchfork.com/news/miley-cyrus-sings-reworked-nine-inch-nails-songs-in-black-mirror-season-5/

I think it works in this context.

19 minutes ago, fish said:

Just started watching the new season this morning but i haven't got to this episode yet. I can't recommend this show enough,  just don't let the first episode of season one put you off. There are some really great episodes in the series. That being said this shirt is really awful.

LOL, for sure.  I was given the same warning about the first episode.

14 hours ago, fish said:

Just started watching the new season this morning but i haven't got to this episode yet. I can't recommend this show enough,  just don't let the first episode of season one put you off. There are some really great episodes in the series. That being said this shirt is really awful.

The first episode of season one was my favorite.