All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

7 hours ago, Adam10647 said:

THERE HERE! Very well packed great presentation cant wait to get home and spin the back circle. 

spacer.png

What’s the quality on that Bird Box? I ordered it but seems way overpriced for what you get. I mean, you know not the overall value for the music but the actual presentation and extras you get in the box for 80 clams. What do you think so far?

16 minutes ago, pepperonigin said:

God bless Bull Moose saving me $16

god bless you having patience to get it next year. also, some of the best NIN songs ever on that track list.

Disc 1

Track
Title
1 Baaaad Dog
2 In Too Deep
3 High Five
4 Snake Bite
5 Pack Your Own Chute
6 Retro Sleighride
7 I'm In Love With You
8 Shake It
9 Greatest Generation Suite

1 hour ago, jrodan said:

god bless you having patience to get it next year. also, some of the best NIN songs ever on that track list.

Disc 1

Track
Title
1 Baaaad Dog
2 In Too Deep
3 High Five
4 Snake Bite
5 Pack Your Own Chute
6 Retro Sleighride
7 I'm In Love With You
8 Shake It
9 Greatest Generation Suite

Canceled my NIN store order to get this bonus disc.  Great call, almost missed it.  Thank you.

On 11/25/2019 at 6:02 PM, thetrackt said:

What’s the quality on that Bird Box? I ordered it but seems way overpriced for what you get. I mean, you know not the overall value for the music but the actual presentation and extras you get in the box for 80 clams. What do you think so far?

Sorry been out of town for the holiday. It's very nice with very cool packaging, but its definitely pricey at 80 bucks. I knew ordering from the bands site you're paying top dollar. If youre worried about it maybe wait till it shows up on Bullmoose or something, 60 buck would strike me as a very fair price for what it is. 

4 hours ago, Adam10647 said:

Sorry been out of town for the holiday. It's very nice with very cool packaging, but its definitely pricey at 80 bucks. I knew ordering from the bands site you're paying top dollar. If youre worried about it maybe wait till it shows up on Bullmoose or something, 60 buck would strike me as a very fair price for what it is. 

Definitely makes sense. I ended up biting when it was 'Sold Out' but I'm impatient I guess so I wanted to nab one when they came back in stock. The new hour of music is fantastic and I have been listening to the download quite a bit - it is really good. It sounds like the quality of this release for $80 is better than the Deviations 4LP so that's good. Now that I put the money down I'm just excited about getting the Bird Box box set in the mail. Anticipating a shipping notice sooner than later! 

Its a quality release 180g in poly sleeves in nice Plastic inners. Box is sturdy and printed with a neat texture. I can see how its $80, but I can also see how people probably don't think its worth that. Its a great release. I'd love for the other soundtracks to be expanded and done up like this. 

2 hours ago, jackshidt said:

Alessandro Cortini's two Hospital label albums have been reissued, including limited clear vinyl.  If someone sees a USA distributor for these would you post please?

Sonno

Risveglio

so they re-pressed both albums on their original color variants?  that seems strange...

3 minutes ago, mootloot said:

I couldn’t tell if Sonno was on clear from the pictures but I have the White Risveglio I got from Hospital when it came out. They were both released on black also. 

right, the original presses were clear and black for Sonno and white and black for Risveglio, which is what are listed on Boomkat for these releases.  I'm all for them being back-in-print, but I'm surprised they didn't (a) just do black or (b) do new color variants to attract collectors.

in any case, I should revisit these albums.  I like Alessandro's more recent albums, but I never really got into either of these...