I was just reminded today marks the two year anniversary of when we made you show up in person for the Cold and Black and Infinite tour. Strange to think about with the world the way it is now.  I look forward to the day we can once again safely be in the same space and share the experience of screaming at the top of our lungs at each other.

Speaking of which, I suppose I can let you know we HAD a tour booked this fall that continued and expanded Cold and Black and Infinite. Jehnny Beth was coming along with us.  We were excited. I’m bumming myself out right now. The what-could-have-been dates are below and we had some merch for that tour in production that we’re putting in the store with all of NIN’s profits going to local food banks in the cities we were going to play.

The current plan is to finish up some scoring projects, work on my limited patience skills, deep dive into new NIN material, and hopefully be playing music live for you in 2021. In the meantime… listen to Jehnny’s record (comes out June 12), continue to listen to Bowie, and don’t be too hard on yourself.

TR 5.19.20

https://store.nin.com/collections/clothing