All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

5 hours ago, jhulud said:

No new vinyl anything. Just another t-shirt. 

I was just reminded today marks the two year anniversary of when we made you show up in person for the Cold and Black and Infinite tour. Strange to think about with the world the way it is now.  I look forward to the day we can once again safely be in the same space and share the experience of screaming at the top of our lungs at each other.

Speaking of which, I suppose I can let you know we HAD a tour booked this fall that continued and expanded Cold and Black and Infinite. Jehnny Beth was coming along with us.  We were excited. I’m bumming myself out right now. The what-could-have-been dates are below and we had some merch for that tour in production that we’re putting in the store with all of NIN’s profits going to local food banks in the cities we were going to play.

The current plan is to finish up some scoring projects, work on my limited patience skills, deep dive into new NIN material, and hopefully be playing music live for you in 2021. In the meantime… listen to Jehnny’s record (comes out June 12), continue to listen to Bowie, and don’t be too hard on yourself.

TR 5.19.20

https://store.nin.com/collections/clothing

Are you fucking kidding me?  They were going to come to Grand Rapids?!?  UGH!

14 minutes ago, jhulud said:

I’m going to hold out a semblance of hope that if the dates get made up in 2021, some more will be added & include FL.

A fool’s errand to hope surely. 

Same here.  I hope they keep Grand Rapids as a stop.  We don't really get too many good shows for a city of our size.   Driving the 2.5 hours to Detroit or 3 hours to Chicago and back gets old.

4 hours ago, Rottengoth said:

These do look way better than the original mockups you posted. Good job. 

Small piece of advice: don't post product images of super wrinkled shirts. You will sell a lot more that way. 

1 minute ago, ntslash said:

These do look way better than the original mockups you posted. Good job. 

Small piece of advice: don't post product images of super wrinkled shirts. You will sell a lot more that way. 

Duly noted, though I have 2 left and sold 18 after I posted that picture.

1 hour ago, ntslash said:

I would have preferred not hearing about this. What a kick in the teeth. You already can't go to any of the shows you were planning to attend. Now here's a super awesome show you want to attend that we cancelled before we even announced it. 

I mean, I see it as necessary context for this merch they're selling to raise money for charity. Definitely would've liked to be at these shows, but this sucks a lot less than, say, shows I actually bought tickets for and planned vacations around.

Guess I didn't realize how many people from around the GR area there were on here, pretty cool!

The only shows I've been to at DeltaPlex were the Gun and Knife ones waaaay back in the day.  Haven't heard a single good thing about musical shows there though.

I feel like NIN could have sold out Van Andel, especially with no shows in Chicago or Detroit.  Metallica skipped Detroit and Chicago and played VAA and I remember seeing a ton of cars with Illinois plates driving around all confused in our huge city.  😄

• 5 weeks later...