All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of just feels like Trent and Atticus are just jaking any and all and every possible commission job for soundtracks that get offered.  I'm not hating but damn these projects from them just don't stop. They're like the new Danny Elfman and Hans Zimmer. It feels endless. They must be banking hard.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone ever received a partial fulfillment from the NIN store.  I ordered 2 copies of TSN and Twin Peaks, but they only sent one of each.  Of course, they are not responsive to my email.

Just wondering if anyone else has had similar issues, and what’s the best way to get a hold of someone to sort it out.

• 1 month later...

MANK musical score is out today. Streaming only for now. Vinyl coming beginning of 2021. 

TRENT AND ATTICUS’ SCORE FOR DAVID FINCHER’S NEW FILM MANK IS OUT NOW! YOU CAN FIND IT IN ALL THE EXPECTED PLACES  SPOTIFY, APPLE MUSIC, AMAZON MUSIC, TIDAL – CLICK HERE.

THE SCORE CONTAINS 52 TRACKS AND IS OVER 90 MINUTES OF MUSIC FROM THE FILM.

HOWEVER… IF YOU’D LIKE THE DEFINITIVE MANK MUSICAL EXPERIENCE, WE’RE OFFERING THE COMPLETE SCORE ALONG WITH AN ADDITIONAL TWO HOURS OF UNRELEASED MUSIC AND DEMOS FROM THE MANK SESSIONS AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY AT BANDCAMP. THESE ARE ADDITIONAL AND ALTERNATE COMPOSITIONS THAT DIDN’T GET USED IN THE FILM ALONG WITH A SELECTION OF TRENT AND ATTICUS DEMOS PRE-ORCHESTRATION. OBVIOUSLY THESE ARE AVAILABLE IN THE FORMAT OF YOUR CHOICE, INCLUDING LOSSLESS. CHECK IT OUT HERE.

VINYL FANS: WE WILL BE OFFERING THE SCORE ON VINYL EARLY NEXT YEAR. THE VINYL SCORE WILL NOT CONTAIN THE EXTRA TWO HOURS OF MATERIAL.

1930S HOLLYWOOD IS RE-EVALUATED THROUGH THE EYES OF SCATHING SOCIAL CRITIC AND ALCOHOLIC SCREENWRITER HERMAN J. MANKIEWICZ AS HE RACES TO FINISH THE SCREENPLAY OF CITIZEN KANE FOR ORSON WELLES. MANK IS OUT FRIDAY ON NETFLIX!

11 minutes ago, SantosLHalper said:

I've never ordered from Target before.  How are they with shipping vinyl?

Hit or miss. Most often it will be shipped in a big box with those air-filled bags to pad it. 

I've never had a record arrive damaged as of yet in those boxes. **knock on wood**

5 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

god dammit, Track one is called "The Great Beyond" and all I can think of is "The Great Below"

And now I want a lounge jazzy version of The Great Below to open this damn movie

Edited by roadmonkey

• 2 weeks later...