All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

56 minutes ago, erikness said:

Finally watched Soul last night after looking forward to it most of the year and it's soooo great. Loved it. I'm planning to get the score, but I wish there was a deluxe version or something with all the Jon Batiste stuff too. Such a killer soundtrack!

I believe that there is also an lp of his score for the movie as well if you are looking for that.

5 hours ago, timsimmons said:

...why would it not be true?

1 hour ago, ntslash said:

I was wondering the same thing. I guess some people have just been conditioned not to believe anything.

Incorrect. I watched it and didn’t look like 9” to me. I thought it said 9¢ due to the nails on the ground the shop keeper was sweeping up being on sale. But I know Trent did some work on this movie which is why I said that would be cool if true. I figured that was the joke. I missed the 9 in. part. Either way, very great movie and love the score.

Edited by januarytwenty

7 hours ago, januarytwenty said:

Incorrect. I watched it and didn’t look like 9” to me. I thought it said 9¢ due to the nails on the ground the shop keeper was sweeping up being on sale. But I know Trent did some work on this movie which is why I said that would be cool if true. I figured that was the joke. I missed the 9 in. part. Either way, very great movie and love the score.

raw

• 1 month later...