All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

4 minutes ago, fish said:

That and the Reptile tape are Trent trolling us. They don't really exist. They added some old cds and threw those 2 in for fun.

I don't like being played with like that...

But seriously, I should have noticed the Reptile cassingle. The fact that it was immediately sold out and included the "lost track" "Just Do It" might have tipped me off that this was a gag.

I bet that song never actually gets released officially or unofficially.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Why in the hell is Saul Williams' Niggy Tardust so close to impossible to find at a decent price?!?!?

Copies on eBay and Discogs are well over $100. And unrealistically so when if you look at the average sale price both in Discogs and Popsike, it goes for maybe $85 at extreme most. 

4 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Why in the hell is Saul Williams' Niggy Tardust so close to impossible to find at a decent price?!?!?

Copies on eBay and Discogs are well over $100. And unrealistically so when if you look at the average sale price both in Discogs and Popsike, it goes for maybe $85 at extreme most. 

That's crazy. I bought an og copy for $45 on discogs around Christmas. Saw a repress for around $40 recently too. The Faders shop still sells new copies for $100 which I think is crappy. You may want to ask over on the nin "collecting and trading" fb group. Someone may be able to help you out. 

8 minutes ago, fish said:

That's crazy. I bought an og copy for $45 on discogs around Christmas. Saw a repress for around $40 recently too. The Faders shop still sells new copies for $100 which I think is crappy. You may want to ask over on the nin "collecting and trading" fb group. Someone may be able to help you out. 

Thanks! Just put in a request to join the group. Hopefully that will yield something. I am going to also post over at ETS and see if anyone reponds. 

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

https://millsrecordcompany.com/UPC/829299182019

7 minutes ago, richardp said:

Anyone who's on the fence should jump on this.  Prior to the repress prices on the aftermarket were *insane* and it rarely went on sale.  As Juan found the aftermarket is already inflating again.  The repress wasn't that big so I'm sure it'll be back to the $200+ it used to be soon.

I've had both presses in the past, they both sound great.

Well. Bummer. The Saul Williams order got cancelled. 

Hi Juan,

Unfortunately, we had an inventory error in our webstore regarding this item. We actually no longer have the Saul Williams LP on hand to ship out, but some leftover inventory remained in our system for one reason or another. I'm sorry for this inconvenience. I will be cancelling the order and refunding your purchase now. 

Sorry again and thanks for the support!

3 hours ago, jhulud said:

Well. Bummer. The Saul Williams order got cancelled. 

Hi Juan,

Unfortunately, we had an inventory error in our webstore regarding this item. We actually no longer have the Saul Williams LP on hand to ship out, but some leftover inventory remained in our system for one reason or another. I'm sorry for this inconvenience. I will be cancelling the order and refunding your purchase now. 

Sorry again and thanks for the support!

Ah maaaan that's a bummer dude. I'm sorry man. Guess the copies I saw on RSD weekend ended up selling.