All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

I love Angelo Badalamenti's work on Lynch's movies and Twin Peaks.  He does such a great job of adding to that unsettling mood that's present in everything Lynch does.  My personal favorite is Mulholland Drive.  I love Angelo's cameo as the executive who just can't seem to get an acceptable shot of espresso.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2022 at 4:35 PM, jhulud said:

Got both the Waxwork and SB versions in for Lost Highway. Good times. 

How is the sound quality?

I have the MOV press from a few years ago and I think it sounds incredible. I feel like this has to be the same re-master but I can't find any information about that. I really don't need another copy but I'm really debating buying one.

I have that MOV press as well. I haven't played it yet to make a comparison, but having played this new Waxwork reissue, it sounds slightly clearer and sharper from what I recall. It feels as if it's been punched up a bit and a more oomph in the sound. If that makes any sense. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
17 hours ago, jhulud said:

Looks like the Cargo In The Blood art book is available again. Still pricey as hell but people who have it say it’s worth it. 

https://store.nin.com/products/cargo-in-the-blood?_pos=1&_sid=f2ca0dca5&_ss=r

Could you buy it for me and have it shipped to my address?  lol

Seriously though... as much as I'd love to have this as a collector piece.  I'm just not the type of person that would drop $300 on visual art stuff.  Pretty cool though, just not $300 cool to me.  And every time this thread gets bumped, I get excited thinking the Year Zero and Slip definitive editions have finally come, only to have my hopes smashed.

43 minutes ago, thesecrets0308 said:

And every time this thread gets bumped, I get excited thinking the Year Zero and Slip definitive editions have finally come, only to have my hopes smashed.

Kinda’ same here.

I really thought Trent was specifically waiting to reissue it in 2022 for obvious reasons.  But we’re in September…?  Someone needs to let him know that if he wants this definitive edition to wrap up neatly with the concept of the album, his time is [tick, tick] ticking away.

Its a really cool book with amazing art and the fact that it comes with an original piece from Mills is incredible, but if you aren't into art book its probably  not for you. 

I picked mine up when they sent out the discount codes for the huge delays in the OG rounds of the definitive editions so I at least got it at a discount.  But Sandbag sent me a copy of the Hesitation Marks LP. After a few days of getting the run around from SB hit up NINs twitter and they over nighted me one. 

Anyway its an awesome book if you like art books but still think it should have come with the LPs housed inside. Would have sold out in hours. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Definitive Edition $50 a pop t-shirts are up on the nin site.  "Limited production heavyweight tee is garment-dyed, washed and specially treated for a soft, subtle worn-in vintage 90s feel and fit"  it better suck my dick too for 50 bones.  Jesus christ on a cracker.  Was totally going to get a Sin Era and Salt and Teeth TDS to replace my worn out ones until i saw the price tag.

https://store.nin.com/collections/definitive-edition-tees

DEtees_insta_post_1080x1350_WIP4.jpg

7 minutes ago, thesecrets0308 said:

Definitive Edition $50 a pop t-shirts are up on the nin site.  "Limited production heavyweight tee is garment-dyed, washed and specially treated for a soft, subtle worn-in vintage 90s feel and fit"  it better suck my dick too for 50 bones.  Jesus christ on a cracker.  Was totally going to get a Sin Era and Salt and Teeth TDS to replace my worn out ones until i saw the price tag.

https://store.nin.com/collections/definitive-edition-tees

DEtees_insta_post_1080x1350_WIP4.jpg

I still have mine from back in the day, but it was when i was a lot bigger, so I can finally get one that fits me now.. so stoked!

Thanks

FUCK Sold out

Edited by roadmonkey

1 minute ago, roadmonkey said:

I still have mine from back in the day, but it was when i was a lot bigger, so I can finally get one that fits me now.. so stoked!

Thanks

I'm the other way around.  Have 2 of these from back in the day when i was skinny, now i'm a fat XL t-shirt wearing piece of shit.  $50 per shirt though just blows me away.

9 minutes ago, Rottengoth said:

There’s so many bootleggers that put out these shirts all the time for a fraction of the price and they look better than the originals 

This right here. 

I have a few boots shirts that are way better quality and price than these.