All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

My copy of Mank arrived yesterday. Got worried as it arrived in a regular LP mailer and could see the inside of the package through the corners of the mailer. No padding or anything so expected the worst. Thankfully not the case. All in good shape. I like the weathered look of the box to make it look from that era of the film.

• 2 months later...

2 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Per Saul Williams' IG...The Inevitable Rise And Liberation Of Niggy Tardust is getting reissued on 7/21 & available at indie shops. Also along with his Self-Titled (first time on vinyl) and Martyr Loser King

I have a copy of Tardust from RSD a handful of years ago but would definitely like to pick up the self-titled. Thanks for the heads up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/15/2023 at 2:13 PM, jhulud said:

Per Saul Williams' IG...The Inevitable Rise And Liberation Of Niggy Tardust is getting reissued on 7/21 & available at indie shops. Also along with his Self-Titled (first time on vinyl) and Martyr Loser King

I guess the Self-Titled is now a VMP exclusive and not at indie stores. 

Saul Williams 'Saul Williams' - Vinyl Me, Please (vinylmeplease.com)

• 8 months later...