All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

i have the 20% discount code i received from the NIN store last year, not going to end up using it. i received it on 6/6/2017 and it says " YOUR CODE IS VALID FOR UP TO 1 YEAR." so i would expect it should still work today/tomorrow (that is, if it isn't tied to my account). if anyone wants to give it a shot, pm me. first one gets it.

edit: FYI it also says: "PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS DISCOUNT CODE IS NOT APPLICABLE FOR PURCHASE OF NOT THE ACTUAL EVENTSTHE FRAGILE: DEVIATIONS 1, AND THE DEFINITIVE EDITIONS OF THE FRAGILETHE DOWNWARD SPIRAL AND BROKEN"

edit: gone

Edited by axotyl

I̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶N̶I̶N̶ ̶c̶o̶d̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶.̶ ̶D̶M̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶t̶,̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶i̶r̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶m̶o̶r̶r̶o̶w̶.̶

Edited by pepperonigin
Claimed!

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Derek™ said:

He may be stumped on what to call Bad Witch because of its length.  It leaked earlier this morning.

I am not stumped. It's an epic as trent originally said 3 ep trilogy but than called it an album because that generates more interest.

But derek knows that's the way I was letting you  folks know it leaked

Edited by youspinmeround

Remember when we thought that Trent relaunched the Year Zero ARG? That was a fun couple days.

New release is cool. I think I'll listen to them all in a row soon and see how it flows, if at all. That'll help me determine which of the three I like best.

No shipping confirmation from Amazon yet, but it says it'll be here tomorrow still. We'll see.

EDIT: Amazon marked it as shipped. Arriving tomorrow.

Edited by TheWindBlower