All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

None of the orders placed with Firebrand will show when you set up a new account w/ Sandbag and place any orders with them. Only way to possibly confirm that your old Firebrand orders are OK, is to contact Sandbag as they have all the old orders saved offline according to all that's been posted. It's hit or miss on how long they take to respond though. For me, I guess I got lucky and they responded and confirmed within 48 hours after the auto-canned reply they send out at first.

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

Just realized when checking to see if any updates on the tracking for the TF:D1 that these are being shipped Media. Oh joy. Can't wait to see how many get thrashed around. 

That's fine, I'll just complain if it arrives damaged. Considering the cost and wait on these the least they can do is pack well to make sure it arrives in great shape.

3 hours ago, jhulud said:

Nevermind now. Tracking updated overnight and now showing that it will be delivered on Monday 7/3. I knew it was too good to be trued. Seems like that Jersey City hub is like a blackhole for USPS.

Mine did that too, went from 3 days to a more realistic 8 days.  I used to get stuff out of Jersey City real fast, but for the last year or so my packages just seem to stew there.

I want to see "Standard VC" pics of this from all of y'all who have gotten it, Ya know...better pics than the ones at other places. We have higher standards 'round here.

;)

And I will admit that I'm on the disappointed camp regarding the price and the overall packaging and presentation. Esp. being that it's a standard gatefold with two records crammed in each sleeve. That's a letdown.