All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

9 times out of 10 my Amazon orders arrive in a mailer stuffed inside an Amazon box with the big bubble wrap. Pretty solid. Orders come in about 3-4 times a week. Bullmoose has always been pretty solid for me as well. Love their custom mailers.

BTW, my Amazon copy of W/Teeth arrived in pristine condition from Amazon.

So, knock on wood (veneer). Hopefully I don't jinx my next order!

• 4 weeks later...

One day earlier this week, I got a restock notification from Target, but by the time I saw it half an hour later, it was sold out. Put in another restock notification request in, and a few days later it restocked at around midnight, and I happened to wake up and place my order. When I woke up for real later in the morning, it was sold out, but now it's back in stock:

https://www.target.com/p/trent-reznor-watchmen-volume-2-ost-vinyl/-/A-78786716

My order was delivered today, but I won't be home for about another 10 hours. If anyone wants to wait for me to get home to order from Target, I'll make another post when I can verify it's equivalent to the original ones that went out, but if you're willing to take the risk like I did, there's the link.

Borders also had volumes 2 and 3 in stock for a second last week. I grabbed both and then they were listed as out of stock again. Assumed someone must have just returned them. But hopefully more of these make it back out there. Amazon still has Vol 1 available to order as "temporarily out of stock". But we all know how hit & miss they are with lps. Worth a try though for anyone in need as they don't charge unless it ships.

Edited by fish

I think the represses may actually be happening?

MusicDirect is adamant that they have them on hand, right now. Copies have begun popping up for all volumes on Amazon via third party sellers for close-to-list prices as well.

https://www.musicdirect.com/vinyl/Trent-Reznor-and-Atticus-Ross-Watchmen-Volume-1-Music-From-the-HBO-Series-(180g-Vinyl-LP)

On 2/27/2020 at 1:26 PM, lethalenforcer said:

I think the represses may actually be happening?

MusicDirect is adamant that they have them on hand, right now. Copies have begun popping up for all volumes on Amazon via third party sellers for close-to-list prices as well.

https://www.musicdirect.com/vinyl/Trent-Reznor-and-Atticus-Ross-Watchmen-Volume-1-Music-From-the-HBO-Series-(180g-Vinyl-LP)

I agree.  Importcd’s on eBay listed a bunch of Vol. 2’s as well.  

https://www.merchbar.com/dance-electronic-edm/trent-reznor-atticus-ross-902467/trent-reznor-atticus-ross-watchmen-volume-2-music-from-the-hbo-series-vinyl-record Vol 2 available on Merchbar as well (other two volumes unavailable)

Getting all these restock notif emails and remembering just how desperate I was to find a copy of this volume without a stupid reseller markup, ha

Yeah, I'm curious if it is a new pressing (already?) or if distribution just ended up kinda fucked. Like, Volume 2 in particular seemed to have wonky possible distribution issues and that's the main one that's popping up as far as I can tell. Possibly related to all those other weird distribution delays that were happening in the last half of 2019?