All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

20% off code just showed up.

Bummer though:

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS DISCOUNT CODE IS NOT APPLICABLE FOR PURCHASE OF NOT THE ACTUAL EVENTSTHE FRAGILE: DEVIATIONS 1, AND THE DEFINITIVE EDITIONS OF THE FRAGILETHE DOWNWARD SPIRAL AND BROKEN

NEW MUSIC, REISSUES, MERCHANDISE AND MORE WILL BE APPEARING IN THE COMING MONTHS  SO KEEP THIS CODE SAFE.

YOUR CODE IS VALID FOR UP TO 1 YEAR.

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.

Edited by highfives

I think the terms of this code are completely fair--it gives a little back to those who ordered early and have been waiting, while making sure people don't cancel-and-reorder to take advantage of it (which, to be completely honest, crossed my mind). Hopefully that year-long timeframe will overlap with reissues of With Teeth and Year Zero.

24 minutes ago, skycriesmary said:

Cargo in the Blood is so tempting, but that's a lot of coin. It mentions 

• PRODUCT SHOTS ARE PROTOTYPE. EACH SET WILL CONTAIN ORIGINAL ARTWORK AND MARKINGS THAT WILL VARY IN APPEARANCE

So, each book is slightly different, eh? Shit....

Have that and the PRICK LP in my cart waiting for the code to show up.

Just ordered!

FYI:  Looks like there's less than 50 of the Prick Lps and 29 Cargo in the Blood sets

Edited by Adam10647

2 minutes ago, simple_torture said:

I think the terms of this code are completely fair--it gives a little back to those who ordered early and have been waiting, while making sure people don't cancel-and-reorder to take advantage of it (which, to be completely honest, crossed my mind). Hopefully that year-long timeframe will overlap with reissues of With Teeth and Year Zero.

Yeah that's 100% fair.

1 minute ago, dutchflowers said:

I caved once I saw the code worked. I shouldn't have but... I'm really excited for it. An original piece of art and book for 240 isn't too bad i'm telling myself.

Yeah same here. + since I'm an artist I get to write it off as reference. I've been thinking about ordering is since it came out. Love Russell Mills