All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

12 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Just went to check tracking on my order from yesterday.  It shows delivery for tomorrow and as FedEx overnight. I opted for whatever the standard shipping was, I thought. So I guess that's a nice surprise? 

wow that's cool. Nothing on mine. Guess they dont know how to ship Cargo in the Blood I hear it weighs a ton

55 minutes ago, downisthenewup87 said:

Is there consensus yet on whether these are going to be sold outside of Reznor's store?

I'm not sure what the consensus here is but my local shop has told me that he will be getting these for the same prices you see in the shop. Thats why the only thing I've ordered so far is Deviations because were not sure what the cutoff for that is and that one might not make it to stores. 

About the Definitive Vinyl series:

While I'm waiting for my Broken, The Downward Spiral, and The Fragile to arrive, as well as With Teeth, Year Zero, and The Slip to go on sale, has anything ever been said about whether Pretty Hate Machine, Ghosts 1-4, and Hesitation Marks will be remastered for this series?

I haven't seen anything useful to this effect in this thread or elsewhere online, and based on what's being sold in the store I would guess not, so I suppose I'm just trying to see if I've missed anything anywhere.

11 minutes ago, DASiano said:

About the Definitive Vinyl series:

While I'm waiting for my Broken, The Downward Spiral, and The Fragile to arrive, as well as With Teeth, Year Zero, and The Slip to go on sale, has anything ever been said about whether Pretty Hate Machine, Ghosts 1-4, and Hesitation Marks will be remastered for this series?

I haven't seen anything useful to this effect in this thread or elsewhere online, and based on what's being sold in the store I would guess not, so I suppose I'm just trying to see if I've missed anything anywhere.

I'm just assuming (no inside info), but since those releases are still pretty easily had, I doubt they'll be reissued.

4 minutes ago, simple_torture said:

I'm just assuming (no inside info), but since those releases are still pretty easily had, I doubt they'll be reissued.

Thanks, yeah, I believe you to be right, I guess I'm just a little hesitant to spend the cash and waste my 20% code if these do happen to get reissued "definitively" in 2018 or something.

Order arrived today. Very well packed in a large enough box with ample bubblewrap. No cardboard backing/stiffener. 

2C036B93-7157-429C-934B-BCE61D2625CB.jpg

9D0490B7-9E0C-4522-AF21-A402DC11A822.jpg

94E12315-5C28-40FD-84BB-D6F944D1739C.jpg

But hey. No Lost Highway 2xLP. They shorted my order. 

Now begins the ordeal of contacting them and seeing how promptly they respond and rectify. 

It was all too good to be true. 

4 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Order arrived today. Very well packed in a large enough box with ample bubblewrap. No cardboard backing/stiffener. 

Now begins the ordeal of contacting them and seeing how promptly they respond and rectify. 

where'd it ship from?

24 minutes ago, jhulud said:

blog_image_3822_4926_Webcomic_Name_April

After getting the auto-email reply that my case has been opened and I'll be contacted, I got a proper response:  

Hi Juan 

Please accept my sincere apologies for this error.

I will speak with our warehouse today and ensure that the missing item is sent out to you today

Kind regards

Nicola in behalf of the NIN customer service team

Now let's see how long til I either get another shipping notice or the record shows up at all. And the right record at that. 

D55863C3-62EE-4416-86BB-F94A8367E96B.gif

2 minutes ago, jhulud said:

After getting the auto-email reply that my case has been opened and I'll be contacted, I got a proper response:  

Hi Juan 

Please accept my sincere apologies for this error.

I will speak with our warehouse today and ensure that the missing item is sent out to you today

Kind regards

Nicola in behalf of the NIN customer service team

Now let's see how long til I either get another shipping notice or the record shows up at all. And the right record at that. 

D55863C3-62EE-4416-86BB-F94A8367E96B.gif

You should consider it a success that you got an auto-reply.  Getting an actual response on day one is amazing.  After Firebrand's bullshit, I'd consider getting a record after that like winning the lottery.

3 minutes ago, highfives said:

You should consider it a success that you got an auto-reply.  Getting an actual response on day one is amazing.  After Firebrand's bullshit, I'd consider getting a record after that like winning the lottery.

You are 100% on point. 

And surely after the Firebrand debacle, they want to be on top of things even more so now. 

Grabbed Prick, Lost Highway (color; glad I waited out on the MOV pressing), Broken and The Fragile

20% code could only be applied to the first two so will save it as it lasts for a year and I'm not sure what else will be available given the surprises that have shown up. Also, to repeat sub$16 USD 7+LPs shipped to Canada = Canuckle VERY impressed.