All-encompassing NINE INCH NAILS Thread: Reissues, New Stuff, Soundtracks, Kitchen Sink

As long as we're talking about bootlegs.  I snagged a bootleg compilation "non-stop" mix cd done by some guy named Hitman called Rusty Nails several years back.  It was only a couple dollars in a used cd bin so it seemed worth a shot.  I was amazed at how well the songs were seamlessly blended one after another to create what was truly a non-stop NIN mix.  Was glad I picked it up.

https://www.discogs.com/Nine-Inch-Nails-Rusty-Nails/release/545164

My The Fragile came in today with no shipping notification and no information change on my order status from the nin.com webstore. It sounds amazing. I've never had an original press but I am very surprised and happy with the presentation of this album on the vinyl format. Playback is dead quiet. Looks and sounds like very high quality PVC was used. 

9 hours ago, Andthejets27 said:

Broken, DS, & Fragile are all now showing as sold out. 

I assume this is more a result of TR wanting to try another distributor again, versus actually being sold out. Hopefully this is the case for those who missed out. 

I'm still debating whether to stick with my BtB version of TDS or get the DE to complete the set...

6 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Yeah, man. I am blown away definitely. Insanely jealous as well.

Been buying everything I could get my hands on since I was a kid. I was lucky enough to just be getting into records when the Fragile came out so I got it for like 20 buck at a Hot Topic

Im pretty jealous of all those shows I missed out on. 

Edited by Adam10647

51 minutes ago, AdamJNovak said:

IF THEY'RE PLAYING AN INSTORE SOMEWHERE TOMORROW, I WILL CRY

I arrive in Chicago tomorrow at around 2pm. please please please update this thread with any info you find about them doing an in store or possible club show. would die to catch that as I am only going to Riot Fest on Saturday, and won't be seeing them.

11 minutes ago, fish said:

Nah, been gone for decades. But if they play anywhere it'll be at Reckless since Trent and  Chris Connelly go way back to the Revolting Cocks days and he manages at least one of their stores in the city (Milwaukee location).

ahh yeah, I thought they hadn't been around for ever. Reckless would be the way to go then. 

I couldn't see them doing an in-store performance, but maybe a meet and greet?   If he can't rely on sandbag to ship these LPs maybe hes schlepping them around with him slinging them at record shops by doing an in-store.   Hell I'd rebuy all of them if he was going to autograph them.

WKQX (the station took over Q101) is announcing something in conjunction with it at 8:15cst. Couldn't see them making a big deal on a radio station about a signing. Maybe an after/pre show like they've been doing around their other fest gigs?

For reference:

https://twitter.com/101WKQX/status/908093120453255170