FS/FT: Before Their Eyes "Midwest Modesty" signed by Nick Moore + FREE soundtrack

Backed this when they did a crowdfund on Indiegogo. Was supposed to be "limited to #100" and "signed by the whole band". Eventually they announced they were actually signing to a label and bumped up the pressing to #500. I just got my copy in recently and am bummed to find it's a "normal" copy and only signed by one person. Not entirely impressed with the final outcome.

The music/album is alright but not my cup of tea, so I'm hoping I can get this to someone who'll appreciate it more.

I'd like to get around $45PPD...which is what I put into it... but, being realistic, I don't think I'll get that much back, so send me offers? Or if you'd be interested in trading, feel free to look at my list. Pictures are also available in my collection. I guess I should mention it's unplayed.

Thanks!

EDIT: How about $23.22 gifted? Or $25 and I'll throw in a free soundtrack LP (of my choosing).

• 2 weeks later...