Angel Du$t - Rock the Fuck On Forever

full disclosure - as of 11:15am EST Friday 3/25/16 there are 25 copies of the "Upside Down" 7" left on Clear Vinyl

http://store.gravemistakerecords.com/

Any chance of some clear leftovers like Photobooth? or are you definitely out out? I'm still going to grab one (plus some distro stuff).

Man I still haven't got this 7" in the mail yet. Anyone else not get theirs?

Got the second single about a day after I ordered it (VA to KY) and the first late last week. Pretty sure Photobooth is a one man operation so it might take some time to get all 700 records out the door.

I'm ready to order the album, thinking about a few more weeks to put pre orders at about 1 month before release day.

dang didn't realize there were two different singles. Thread is confusing or I'm dumb.

Got my photobooth release in the mail yesterday, and just now ordered the black copy from Grave Mistake. Can't wait for the full length!

I didn't notice there were two until the clear of the second sold out. I thought some clear copies of the first single just popped up in another store. Was bummed when I realized I goofed and could've grabbed that other clear.

dang didn't realize there were two different singles. Thread is confusing or I'm dumb.  

VC needs to get back to a thread for each individual release instead of these catch alls like this one for 3 angel du$t albums and the fat thread for every fat release

and yes I'm just mad that I missed the clear on the second 7" because of it

VC needs to get back to a thread for each individual release instead of these catch alls like this one for 3 angel du$t albums and the fat thread for every fat release

and yes I'm just mad that I missed the clear on the second 7" because of it

made this thread without knowing there would be singles lol