Angel Du$t - Rock the Fuck On Forever

• 2 weeks later...

Even if I didn't love AD I would order this just simply because of how much this description lets you know this album will rock the fuck on.

"ANGEL DU$T has been a band for like 3 or 5 years or something. Hailing from the city of Baltimore, these guys don’t fuck around when it comes to making rock music. You like the Lemonheads and the Bad Brains at the same time? Of course you do. This is kind of like that, but less heroin involved.

Rock The Fuck On Forever isn’t just the name of their new LP, it’s a fucking command. If you want nothing more in life than to rock your stupid ass off, then do yourself a favor and pick this shit up straight from POP WIG records. The band also has some other records but this one is way better than that old bull- shit. This record was recorded and produced by Will Yip, who did Title Fight, Citizen, and Circa Survive. I bet he sang on it too or something. He also did the Turnover record that I know you all fuck with. This shit rocks hard as fuck. If you’re still a virgin this record will make you not one."

Hey all I have about 30 of the Upside Down 7" left in the GM store - only reason it's not completely sold out yet is because I only allotted a set amount for wholesale. 

I also am taking preorders on RTFOF LP through GM and will have some of the White vinyl that's currently available through Pop Wig. It's been sanctioned by the band/label so while I encourage you to order direct from them, if you needed the 7" or any other distro stuff, you can grab a white copy of the LP while you're at it. 

http://store.gravemistakerecords.com/products/angel-du-t-rock-the-fuck-on-forever-lp